skydiver30960

Lessons learned the hard way

Places where forest has just been chopped down do not make good landing areas for parachitists, even if they look nice and smooth from the air.

:|

If you have an ear/throat/similar infection, just see the doctor straight away and don't wait for two weeks for it to go away by itself.

;)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

My wife learned this last weekend that you shouldn't light the wood stove and then leave the butane lighter on top of it. Eventually, it explodes!

We've been picking lighter parts out of our living room all week.:D

That's funny! :D I once threw a loaded lighter into a roaring fire in the fireplace and shut the glass doors. BOOM! No damage but my wife was PISSED. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Never let a man cum on your face and get cum in your eye.-It stings really bad!:)

do not learn to snowboard without a helmet on. The back of my head is still ringing from trying to learn to use my toe edge.>:(

do not kneel with ice skates on and lean your butt too far backB|

never grab the sow fence when reaching for one of her piggies. ( found that out the hard way)

Never jump off a roof when you are stoned with sandels on. ( broke the lower jaw in 1/2):$

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Not my lesson, but this was too funny, and this seemed like the right place to post it :ph34r:

DO NOT LET CHILDREN PLAY WITH FLIP PHONES!
A new study has revealed that flip phones can cause very serious side effects to the reproductive development of young children. Keep all flip phones out of the reach of children.
If it prevents even one injury to an innocent child, it will have been worth it. Think of the children!:P

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)