girth

Is it ever ok to hit a chick?

If I kick a Rottweiler in the balls, I know that I'll probably lose a limb so, I don’t do it. Instead, I try to reason with it. Why then should it be any different for women?

How do you reason with a rottweiler? You can't.

How do you reason with a woman? You can't.

Never grew up around Rottweilers did you? You can control a Rotty just like any other dog, i know as i've been around them my whole life

My uncles two gorgeous dogs drinking the horses water.

Edit: Im touchy on dog subjects, i know bad dogs exist but the majority of it is how they are raised regardless of breed.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Now John -- I'm a woman, and I used to have a Rottweiler. Does that make me extra-dangerous, or would we cancel each other out? :)

That said, the best thing I heard about Rottweilers was the other night, when a commentator for the dog show said that they're wonderful dogs, very determined, and that they really need owners who are as determined as they are.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I think if she rips you off in a drug deal it's OK.

What if she is in line at Mcdonalds acting like a gangster pimp wanna be? Just be sure to bribe the children witnesses with ice cream to keep quite and make sure they understand it is never ok to hit a girl. Then it would be oK!

Now John -- I'm a woman, and I used to have a Rottweiler. Does that make me extra-dangerous, or would we cancel each other out? :)

Oh my, you sound doubly dangerous! And you're a biker chick too - triple dangerous!
Don't mess with Wendy!

Since this was not posted in the women's forum, its all been turned humorous and hijacked beyond belief. However the polls are disturbing to me. If you hit a man, sure he will probably hit you back... although if you are familiar with most domestic violence scenarios, a women striking a man is not the provocation.

Oh my, you sound doubly dangerous! And you're a biker chick too - triple dangerous!
Don't mess with Wendy!

She's also a rocket scientist - beauty, brains, & brawn!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?