billeisele

Back in the Good Ole Days---

Might as well add one of mine from the old days...

So you're a girl huh?

No silly; that was a pic of his GF. He inflated her on the way up.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Seagoville???:o
I made some jumps there back in the late '80's.

With Doc Linden and Bobby Bennett?

I put Doc out on his first jump. B|

Doc Linden, yes.
As for Bennett, was he the guy I watched go in?[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

the SST Racer was so far ahead, had a belly band but it was only a seatbelt - I guess they figured we would fall out of the rig without it, but no one went in due to a twisted belly band, the pullout was on the bottom right corner of the container, the size of a twinkie with a cover of pile velcro, the container had the hook, didn't take long to realize that was not a good design so they add a loop to attach a rubber band, only had one reserve ride due to the "floating dildo" - 24' round - with that rig - thanks Wally ;)

SST - struggle, struggle, thump not a good ides to spend much time trying to find the floating dildo [:/]

Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

OK, I'll play. 1976 maybe (not my picture, so I'm not sure). I probably wasn't jumping with the group, because I was still in college then, and extremely irregular in my jumping. The gear was borrowed, too.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)