Radiance

"Wife Swap" and the world's most embarassing husband

I quit watching that show because it got so rediculous. Setup and scripted for as much drama as possible

No kidding. I can't stand that show anymore. It was good about the first two times that I watched it. At that point, it just started pissing me off :)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

i could only watch about 7 minutes of that clip....

The man "is a ass"...
That show tends to try real hard to mix together, people who are going to be like "oil and water"....i guess that is part of the shows' schtick......

BUT this guy has the lead, in being the worst arrogant jerk i've seen...
and his real wife, seems to be not only just as bad, but seems to feed into his "elitist attitude".....

A REAL person,,, male or female, is one who can see things from another person perspective, is capable of empathy, and knows when to keep his or her own mouth SHUT>>>>

to blatantly insult someone, as he does to the "new wife" shows a huge lack of couth, and class...
That is the kind of man,,, who should NEVER have children...
He seems rather taken with HIMself, and his wife,,, who claims "i can't be around my kids" all day long, is also a lousy parent...

They are both enamored with themselves and it seems that they feed off of each other, as well as Into each other...
As a born and raised American,, I must say that i am ashamed that He was granted citizenship...

"I make more in a week than you make all year."....
SAY Again???????... what a crude and rude comment to make...
to anyone,,,, true or NOT.....

My parents always stressed " if you can't say something nice about someone,, say nothing at all"...
i feel terribly for that couples' children... what in the world will become of them...?[:/]:(

I noticed a number of video clips related to that man.. but have NOT watched them...

I just enjoyed my dinner. and would hate to create a scenario by which i'd suffer indigestion....>:(

I'd love to see a follow up of that family in about 10 years, from now....
the few minutes which i endured, seems only to be, the tip of the iceberg....

jmy

I think the guy watched 1 too many episodes of American Idol. :D

:D:DSimon's long lost brother :D
That's the reason Brit's move to the US, so they can be rude. Being polite all of the time wears thin.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I think the guy watched 1 too many episodes of American Idol. :D

:D:DSimon's long lost brother :D

I hate American Idol, but Simon is awesome and he is a dick on tv. Double Awesome! :)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I've known people like this. Plenty of them. "I'm better than you. I'm on the BOD of environmental organizations. I'm better educated. You suck. You are trash because you think differently. You aren't even smart enough to want to think like me. I'm just a better person than you. I've even got a better heart. No, you are the arrogant one. I'll bet you voted for McCain."

This guy (his wife was a piece of wor, too - but her being bad was like the play at the Ford theater sucking. Mrs. Lincoln could forget how lousy the play was) is just too dang close to every gosh darned stereotype of the limousine San Fran liberal.

I'm sure that there have been stereotypical right-wing nuts. But apparently nobody has been this outright MEAN.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

"If I'm too long with the kids, it doesn't suit my personality and I start to get grumpy"

"Juliet doesn't know [have time] to have fun"

"Steven..we're not pushing you enough..ahahaha"

:o

Some people should be prohibited by law to reproduce.

And girl.... why the hell didn't you kcik his ff-ing ass?

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom