eightate8at8

Didn't get into GT, which means..

Georgia State's a good school, and close enough to maybe share rides to the dropzone with the Techies. Check with Travis - there may still be a way to join the club, since GSU is also part of the University System of Georgia.

If none of that works, then definitely start a club wherever you go. Lots of help available through
http://www.collegeskydiving.com/

Gary
GT '75

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan

I checked with the Georgia Tech club. Unfortunately, only Tech students and faculty can join. I assume that location was part of the equation in applying to Tech, so I'll repeat my recommendation regarding GSU (or one of the other state schools) and starting a club there. Good luck!

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan

You can try Clemson. It's about 2 hours away and has a skydiving club. Best part is the dz is only 5 min from campus!

And on top of that it's a great school. Walk past Bowman field on a hot sunny day and you'll instantly want to go there.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

Definitely would Dave, it would just be wayyy better to get into a club that is already well established, ya know?

Give Florida Tech a try. I already cut through all the red tape and started the club for ya there! B|

Florida Institute of Technology? I was accepted there, but have lost interest after realizing the size of the school and how new it is. Can you give me any information on it that would change my decision?

And I'm up in Northern Illinois, I'd only be near GT if I infact went there ha B|