wildcard451

If your dog/cat could post on here...

The fishies would say:

"She's violating fish rights by regularly taking some of us out and selling us at the local aquarium club auction. Sometimes she commits the horrible crime of removing some of the plants so she can see us. She also doesn't give us enough food. Speaking of food, where is it, oh, I think I saw something move, FOOD, FOOD!"

:D

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

My kitty Sophia Lucia would say, "Can you get this dude off of my side of the bed? He's a hottie and all, but Christ, he's fucking with my routine!!" ;)

I shit you not... she gets pissy if she can't sleep on the pillow on the other side of the bed.... Hahaha...

To tell you the truth.... if she COULD talk about me to you guys... I'd be really, really scared. ;)

Always be kinder than you feel.

My cat Oliver would say:

"huo['u'bhog jkha0 ;lkjhcfhl'nbmc"

Yes, I actually let him walk over my laptop just now.
But if he could write he would type:

Shrimps & Food = Good
Lodging = Cheap, comfy and warm
Owner = accepted, due to the reasons stated above.

I think he likes me a lot, he's a rescue cat and turned around 180 degrees after we got him.
Right now he is trying to find out how to make a meal out of the birdies outside... if that glass window was not there. ;)

Kelsey and Parker would say they wish their mom and dad didnt leave for so long during the day and they wish we would be with them all day long. And Kelsey would for sure say I should throw her the ball ALOT more than I do now. Oh and Kelsey would also say she would like a fire in the fireplace 24/7. She likes it warm.

I think our cat Arwen would email to the MSPCA first:

Dear MSPCA,

I live with two tolerable but rather thick creatures who have no respect for my rights. They keep picking me up, giving me hugs and kisses despite the fact that I indicated to them several times that I'm not a lap cat. They feed me some fancy natural crap when all I want is deli turkey. They tell me I can't have it because it's high in sodium. I don't know what sodium is, but they eat it and they look fine. The other day the female took me to some place where they stuck sharp things in my ass and I freaked out. To top it off they keep talking about getting another cat. Imagine that! They keep looking at pictures of other cats on the interwebs!
Please dear MSPCA, take me away!!!

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

My cats would probably say "would you tell that deaf cunt motherfucker to change our litter box twice a day, bitch? There are THREE of us pussies here, goddamnit!" :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yeah... I saved my pennies for it for quite a while (but of course, NOW they have a payment plan! They didn't when I bought it...I had to get on a waiting list, but $300 to never clean a catbox again, SOLD!).

It ends up saving a bundle on cat litter. The cartridges have 60 washings in them and cost $14 each (less if you buy the 3 or 5 packs), and I run it once per day for my cat (set on a timer to finish right before I get home from work, so no catbox odor!), so it costs me about $7 per month. I was spending about $40 per month on expensive odor control cat litter before. For 2-3 cats, running it twice a day is probably good, so the cost would be around $14 per month. You can buy the cartridges online or at SmartHome if there is a store near you. The litter never needs to be replaced, you just add more when it gets low, which isn't often. I've gone through one spare package of litter in two years.

It officially has a two year warranty, but I've had mine for more than that, and I just had a problem with a leaky hose (my fault, I tripped over the hose which yanked on it pretty good) and they're sending me a new one free. Their customer service is phenomenal!

$14 still would be cheaper than litter. I buy The World's Best Cat Litter 17 lb bag which is 20 bucks, and for 1 cat it lasts for a little over a month. We plan on adopting another cat so we will be using more.
As for odor, we are feeding her an entirely grain free diet, dry and can, and it all but eliminated kitty poo smell.:)

As for odor, we are feeding her an entirely grain free diet, dry and can, and it all but eliminated kitty poo smell.:)

My cat's on Natural Balance, so there's very little kitty poo smell, but pre-cat genie, it always seemed like the box smelled like cat pee no matter what litter we used. After some research, I found out that cat pee can actually eat into cheap plastic catboxes so the smell won't come out no matter how much you scrub. With CatGenie, it all drains down into the bottom that's filled with the solution, so no kitty pee smell either!

At the shelter, where I volunteer the first thing I notice how much more foul the boxes smell despite the fact that they are changed and scrubbed every morning and scooped several times a day. And it's not the urine...Of course shelter cats don't eat the best diets[:/]

At the shelter, where I volunteer the first thing I notice how much more foul the boxes smell despite the fact that they are changed and scrubbed every morning and scooped several times a day. And it's not the urine...Of course shelter cats don't eat the best diets[:/]

Cheap cat food. Ugh. My usual policy for pet food is I read the ingredients, and if I wouldn't eat it (or at least consider eating it), I dont' feed it to them either. None of this "by-product" shit. Heck, my critters eat better than I do. I'll live on ramen before I'll buy a cheaper pet food. On the up-side, when there was that melamine scare, I didn't have to worry. =)

I'll live on ramen before I'll buy a cheaper pet food. On the up-side, when there was that melamine scare, I didn't have to worry. =)

I'm with you there. It's her before us. The good thing is she doesn't eat much, neither does she have food available 24/7. She gets a small breakfeast, lunch and dinner, however I really should stop the lunch part, she is technically not a kitten anymore.:$. But I live close to my work so it's easy...