missg8tordivr

Dog Question

Delilah eats grass all the time, but she has never been sick from it, AFAIK. She seems to enjoy it, feeling well or not. Maybe she just spits it out though. :S

Hope Suki gets to feeling better!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Maybe, but healthy dogs do it, too. If the dog is otherwise acting OK, and only throws up a little white stuff with grass, soon after eating the grass, it may be nothing. Maybe she likes the taste of the fresh new grass of spring. Let us know what the vet says.

I saw the following comment after posting the above:

She is very lethargic today, and doesn't look like she is feeling well at all.

That's more reason to worry than eating a little grass, which is pretty common for healthy dogs.

When I let my cats out on the yard, first they run to the grass to eat a bit, then roll around on the concrete. Then, one of them will always hack up the grass she ate- if I am lucky, she'll do that while she is still outside. :S

Yesterday she threw up in twice, once was in my briefcase!

Just dealing with stress through humor:

C'mon now, I've heard "the dog ate my homework" before, but did you have to tell your boss "the dog puked on my TPS reports?"

Hope the pooch is OK...

Elvisio "gotta go, class starting" Rodriguez

I was always told that dogs eat grass to settle their upset stomach. I know all of our weenie dogs do it every now and then but perhaps in the future you should leave your breifcase closed?

What's that supposed to mean?:S
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

So, the minute I take Suki to the vet, she wakes up and is bouncing all over the place....AND no sign of a fever. The Dr., that is looking at me like I am crazy, seems to think that what ever ws wrong, may have passed.

When we got home, she ate, played with Emma, and started acting like the typical ole Suki, jumping from couch to couch like a maniac, and tearing the hell out of the house! :S I am just glad she is feeling better....she really had me worried.

F LORIDA!

from what i understand they do eat grass when they have an upset tummy - hope doggie feels better soon. while we were down in mexico we adopted a new one....we are up to four now and I have been officially cut off. his name is nitrox and he is a cutie!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

from what i understand they do eat grass when they have an upset tummy - hope doggie feels better soon. while we were down in mexico we adopted a new one....we are up to four now and I have been officially cut off. his name is nitrox and he is a cutie!

Awww, what a cute puppy! I love the name!!
F LORIDA!

Was she at Fitzgerald? Are you sure she didn't get into the psyco punch? :D:D

Glad to hear she's feeling better. :)

Yep, she was there...God only knows what she got into at that boogie...the jello shots, the Psycho Punch, the Christmas in yo mouth.....oh, wait a minute....that was me! :$;):D
F LORIDA!

Glad to hear she's feeling better! Maybe she was just tired from the busy weekend? Delilah slept most of the day Monday too, she is always lethargic after spending so much time playing with her friends. ;)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Breifcase closed = dog cant puke IN breifcase only ON breifcase

Usually, I have a huge pillow and blanket in the back seat that protect my stuff from any doggie damage. They were being washed from her first pucking incident, so nothing was covered:(

Need to clean out the breifcase before I can actually get it closed anyways.....which is on my extremely long list of things for me to do besides posting on DZ.com [:/]
F LORIDA!