jumpingjunkie81

Today was an AMAZING day!!!

So i have a sort of bucket list which includes four items that basically scare(d) the hell out of me:

1. skydive
2. ride on a motorcycle
3. shoot a gun
4. snowboard

Well, today I can cross another item off my list! I got to ride on a motorcycle for the first time!! I actually went around a few blocks the first time, hitting about 70mph, and after I got off and my knees stopped shaking, I begged to go again! The second time was way awesomer (yeah, i can make up words if I want to!) and we went 145mph that time!!! It was SOOOOOOO sweet! So my revised list is:

1. skydive
2. ride on a motorcyle
3. shoot a gun
4. snowboard

:P;)B|

Im running on adrenaline now!!! YAY!!! B|B|B|

and we went 145mph that time!!! It was SOOOOOOO sweet!

I ride all the time and I'm sorry but, that does not sound like a very wise thing to do, especially with a passenger. Please be careful out there. :|
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I ride all the time and I'm sorry but, that does not sound like a very wise thing to do, especially with a passenger. Please be careful out there. :|

It was sorta my fault.... After the first time I BEGGED to go again, only this time much faster and for a longer time..... He did make me wear his helmet and such, and he checked on me a lot before taking it that fast! I had such a good time, and I figured I might as well go big, since I was finally doing it!!! But I do agree that its probably not the smartest thing to do!!

agreed.

my motorcycle injuries list:

Broken pelvis and femur + septicemia (nearly died) 6 weeks hospital
Both tib and fib (both legs) and left arm + metalwork in two limbs (wheelchair for 3 months) 1 month hospital
Right leg 3 places _+ metalwork 1 month hopital

They all hurt a LOT and none of those accidents was anywhere near 145mph

also broke my neck (still hurts) and my arm again in different incidents.

as a passenger on a bike be very careful your rider isn't out to impress you and therefore putting you at a very real risk.

be careful out there!
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!

Me? Dropped my rice rocket twice back when I was young and dumb, managed to only get scratched and learned my lesson. Now, I ride my low Rider nice and slow and just enjoy the ride. I'll save the speed for freefall.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Youre all right! Thats why it was on my list of things to do... because its dangerous and it scares the living shit out of me! Im not trying to make excuses, because I completely agree that its very dangerous, but It was on a long straight road with no other traffic, and he just got up to 145mph for a couple of seconds, then slowed it down after that to about 60mph the rest of the time. Im glad I got to experience it, and now that its crossed off my list I dont plan on doing it again (not at that speed anyway!)

and now that its crossed off my list I dont plan on doing it again (not at that speed anyway!)

on behalf of those who love you, thank you. :)

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Need to find a way to do all 4 at the SAME TIME. Now that would be pretty freakin awesome and would probably get you famous if you posted it on youtube B|

In the Navy, you can't put your hands in your pockets but I was always told not to put my hands in my pockets by people with their hands in their pockets. Kinda funny huh?

So get a casa sit on the back of a motorcycle with a snowboard strapped to your feet, and a gun strapped to you. Ride the bike out the casa, and then once you get to the mountain you can snowboard while shooting.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

So i have a sort of bucket list which includes four items that basically scare(d) the hell out of me:

1. skydive
2. ride on a motorcycle
3. shoot a gun
4. snowboard

Well, today I can cross another item off my list! I got to ride on a motorcycle for the first time!! I actually went around a few blocks the first time, hitting about 70mph, and after I got off and my knees stopped shaking, I begged to go again! The second time was way awesomer (yeah, i can make up words if I want to!) and we went 145mph that time!!! It was SOOOOOOO sweet! So my revised list is:

1. skydive
2. ride on a motorcycle
3. shoot a gun
4. snowboard

:P;)B|

Im running on adrenaline now!!! YAY!!! B|B|B|

Did ya pay your beer yet? ;)

Oddly enough, Ive done everything on your bucket list.

1. skydive, of course
2. ride on a motorcycle, used to ride a dirt bike... think I might do it again before we come home
3. shoot a gun, duh... ive shot LOTS of fun guns, anything from a glock 23 to a minigun, mk 19, m2 .50cal machine gun (thats a big one ;) )
4. snowboard, i went indoor snowboarding in Dubai, gotta love it when you get paid more for the day, than you had to pay for the 2 hour slope pass and rentals.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

sig-550 ex-army rifle,

Selectable fire from safe/single/full auto?

If so, LUCKY!B|

it used to be single/burst/full auto. but since its my own now, it got modified. original swiss army gun.. :)
the remington is kinda more fun tough.. :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda