LuckyMcSwervy

Today Is "Naughty Thoughts Day" :-)~

:ph34r:

and ladies.... messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine! :ph34r:;) Take your naughty thougths to the million`th degree - cuz Robbie is HOT!

g

:D And I'm over on Facebook politely blowing him off. :D:D:D

You told me you had to go back to work... guess now I know what kind of 'work' you're doing.:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I like where this is going, Naughty Thoughts Day is a good thing to recognize. That's still everyday for me too, but oh well. Today just feels special now. My head being in the gutter seems almost authorized and accounted for, as if it actually holds some kind of value. Although I must admit, the shock value of my naughty thoughts would probably drive a few of you straight to a padded cell.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

and yet you bailed on us in the thread that was actually naughty.
You'er such a girl.
:P

Dude, THAT thread took a disgusting turn. I love Billy but I swear to God, I have such a weak stomach, it made me dizzy reading that. :|

And yeah, I am such a girl. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

Here is a naughty thought I just had from your avatar. I imagined it was a window to the real you and you were saying now that Skydemon is here I can start and then you ripped of your top and took those 2 cans and squirted a big pile of whipped cream on each of your nipples and with those big pouty puppy dog eyes you looked at me and said, now who is going to help me lick this off...... And of course being the gentleman I am I dove right in and licked and sucked until it was all gone and you were squeaky clean and completly satisfied...... :$

well that was just one thought........ :ph34r::ph34r:

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

This thread is like a High School Prom date......lots of talk, no action.:P

Do you expect anything else from this crowd? :|

Nope, that's the point. There USED to be some that were more "Put up than shut up" around here.....:D:P
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Hey I tried to get the ball rolling by sharing a naughty thought that came into my head.... but apparently its really, Say its naughty thoughts days but not share them except in PM day.

Havent you ladies every heard the term dont boghart the naughty thoughts...... :P:P:P

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Here is a naughty thought I just had from your avatar. I imagined it was a window to the real you and you were saying now that Skydemon is here I can start and then you ripped of your top and took those 2 cans and squirted a big pile of whipped cream on each of your nipples and with those big pouty puppy dog eyes you looked at me and said, now who is going to help me lick this off...... And of course being the gentleman I am I dove right in and licked and sucked until it was all gone and you were squeaky clean and completly satisfied...... :$

well that was just one thought........ :ph34r::ph34r:

All I got out of that was me thinking, "I have 'puppy dog eyes'?". No shit. :D

Wtf is going on here I read 3 pages and didnt see shit.... yeah you ladies are real naughty today! :P

I understand some people got some PMs...

From what I hear... :P

I think a few people did get some....:)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Well, with an hour left in the first "Naughty Thoughts Day", I think I can now safely say that I didn't think I was gonna make it.... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I was in such a mood all day. ;) My apologies to the person who was at the receiving end of my "harassing" PMs. B|

Oh - :$ - well, I didn't mind, really. I didn't find them nearly as harassing as you thought I might. I was really quite flattered. I actually appreciate a good stalker now and again.

On top of that, I am extremely curious and wonder how you are physically able to get into those positions you talked about showing me.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I was in such a mood all day. ;) My apologies to the person who was at the receiving end of my "harassing" PMs. B|

Oh - :$ - well, I didn't mind, really. I didn't find them nearly as harassing as you thought I might. I was really quite flattered. I actually appreciate a good stalker now and again.

On top of that, I am extremely curious and wonder how you are physically able to get into those positions you talked about showing me.

You are SUCH a FIBBER!! :D

Turtles don't fib....:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I know.

So is her post kinda like the walk of shame after a one-niter?:D

Only "The Nile" is a river in Egypt.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Damn!! She was just a total TEASE with ME! What's your secret, dude?!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Damn!! She was just a total TEASE with ME! What's your secret, dude?!

I started to send you a PM but then I was :$ cause I haven't met you yet....and didnt want you to think I was well a weirdo...:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I know.

I've never done the "walk of shame". :P

You can buy beer then.:)

I know.

Just the "cougar strut"? ;)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I know.

Just the "cougar strut"? ;)

And there we have Mike for the shot of the day!