Chizazz

What Makes A Good Wife

Goshhhhhhh, I even searched for it to see if it was a repost. Heheh.

No problem... it was actually a link to another website. Sometimes a search does no good if people don't mention it specifically.

Anyway.... my thread pretty much has, what... maybe 75% of all the funny-assed attachment crap posted on this forum since it was started. That would be a good place to start looking to see if something has been posted before...:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Goshhhhhhh, I even searched for it to see if it was a repost. Heheh.

No problem... it was actually a link to another website. Sometimes a search does no good if people don't mention it specifically.

Anyway.... my thread pretty much has, what... maybe 75% of all the funny-assed attachment crap posted on this forum since it was started. That would be a good place to start looking to see if something has been posted before...:D

that is back when if you bought stock in valium you would have made a ton of money...how do you think they kept those housewives so docile :P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

well THAT article absolutely
HAS
TO
BE
THE
REASON
for the start of the Womens' Liberation Movement!!!!!!!hahaha

that's the funniest thing i ever saw....
and had to have been the basis for the Cleaver Family Dynamics..
June C .. " Ward, go easy on the Beaver"
Ward,, " Now June,,,,I'LL make those decisions around here,,,, Now go make me a sammich" !!!

attached herewith are pictures of what REALLY makes a good wife......

One who,, after 25 years of being with a dedicated skydiver, and with a fear of stepladders,, decides it's time to make a jump... with her husband....
It was an historic and significant gesture....:)
first 4 pics by pcalandra.
pic of Pat,, by jimmy

:)jt

[Quote]Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him.

I thought we were supposed to look at the 50's as a time when we had GOOD family values?:o

Besides if she is home taking care of the kids all day - when does she have the time to go out and look for an acceptable gay partner for him?

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun