figment

Dogs at the DZ

Perfect time to do a packing class!

My thoughts exactly! So I called and asked if I could do one, and the girl who does the classes was getting married that day!!! ugh what a drag ;) lol but they said I'd have to sign up for one and that there weren't any available >:( So I guess I'll just have to schedule it and come up next weekend- oh darn!!!

Bring a case of beer, and grab an experienced jumper.

Youll probably have to go over it a couple times to get all the steps down anyways... I sure as hell did.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Bring a case of beer, and grab an experienced jumper.

I'll have to do that! Hopefully the weather will be better next weekend- if the forecast looks gnarly (and we all know how reliable the forecasters are) then I'll just have to skip a day of classes or something. I need to jump ASAP!!! It'll be a month on sunday [:/]

Nice pic. I assume your dog is about to enter the picture and eat that small rat-like animal you have pictured? :ph34r:

Bwahahaha.

I would laugh more, but I actually have a small dog now. I still am unsure how it happened.:|

It happened when you handed over your "man card" to your girlfriend. :D

It happened when you put your foot down and told your girlfriend who wears the pants around there. ;);)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Baz will be there in Aug to hang out and meet Marti!! I know he is looking forward to it!

As far as being at the DZ he only comes out for rare events. He's a sweetheart but really wants to be near is Mommy ALL the time. Since I don't let him out of my site he can't be at the DZ most of the time. When I get a camper he will be out a little more but he is not allowed to roam free to get into trouble. :)
Edit: When I am at a weekend event he stays at his Grandma's and enjoys being spoiled. I am lucky in the fact my parents care for my dogs when I am gone and vice versa. They have never stayed overnight in a strange place without me. :)

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

Nice pic. I assume your dog is about to enter the picture and eat that small rat-like animal you have pictured?

:D:D:D:D

My rottie would think that was a new MilkBone shape.

I've had to baby-sit my sister's Yorkies several times over the years....I have yet to find a redeeming quality about them. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Skydive The Farm has more dogs than skydivers! I'm actually holding back taking my 7mo old lab there because he'll be having too much fun playing with other dogs to listen to mama! ;)

I have one of those portable puppy playpens, and took it to a boogie last weekend. I set it up under my shade tent, and thats where the pups stayed when we were jumping.

You know what works for your dog, so just make sure he is happy and safe while you're off jumping, so you can be happy and safe too. :)

***Baz will be there in Aug to hang out and meet Marti!! I know he is looking forward to it!

YEA!! Baz is the bomb.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

SDDallas dosent mind well behaved dogs with good owners;). To the poster that said even if the DZo dosent mind dogs some jumpers dont like them....who gives a shit? If you dont like how the DZO runs there DZ then find another!:P

Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!