LuckyMcSwervy

Whatcha Drinking Tonight?

You know you can't just have one or two glasses. You are going to finish that bottle tonight and you know it....:P

As for me, I am going to have 1-2beers cause I have to play the Easter bunny tonight and hide a bunch of plastic eggs all over the house. If I have more than two I might not remember where I hide all of them...[Laugh]

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

You know you can't just have one or two glasses. You are going to finish that bottle tonight and you know it....:P

As for me, I am going to have 1-2beers cause I have to play the Easter bunny tonight and hide a bunch of plastic eggs all over the house. If I have more than two I might not remember where I hide all of them...[Laugh]

:D:D:DSeriously, this wine kicks my ass. And the last time I emptied the bottle in the same night there were 2 of us knocking it out.... seriously fucked me up. That and some heat from the jacuzzi equals a huge hangover for me. It's a DZ day tomorrow (taking my B license exam and jumping - hopefully winds are ok) and I'm on a deadline to get my B. ;)

Are you wearing bunny ears?? Does Kevin still believe in the Easter Bunny? Show him the video Cyndi posted!! Just kidding! :ph34r:
Always be kinder than you feel.

Yea.. She couldn't even hold her fucking glass straight.. Never had a STD so i honestly can't say... You know, someone takes precautions..

Nor have I and I don't ever want to find out either...

Be a safety boy... always wear your helmet. :o

And I wouldn't bang anyone who couldn't hold their glass straight. :|

I'm a glass in and already too tired for the Jacuzzi. How lame is THAT??? :D

There's this cool little wine bar in my town... wished you guys lived closer!!!

http://www.annatawinebar.com/

Classic! You replied to yourself!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I was just sitting out on my porch with some Port and Dark Chocolate. It was a nice end to a busy day. And, I'm glad to see that you all have behaved today, so I can log off soon and go to bed early-yea!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

maybe even for the season opener... if its not to cold... dont want to give the wrong impression if you know what I mean :D

You're nuts!! :D:D:D

I'm figuring my 100th will be late summer... I already know who I want on it but I'm sure I'll chicken out doing it nekkid. And should I get the balls to do it that way.... my ass is landing off at the golf course with a really good friend already there with our clothes. And money for drinks at the 19th hole!! :P

You know to keep drink money in your reserve card pocket, right?? In case you land off there and stay for drinks?? :D:D:D

And make sure you put the DZ's phone number in your cell so you can call manifest to let them know where you are and that you're ok....