dzdiva

Didn't want to come home...

I've been under a lot of stress the past 6-7 months so I decided to take a much needed break and fly across the country to see my best friend.:)
All the stress melted away when I saw his smiling face as I was coming down the escalator in the airport.:)

My first day there we decided to go to the shooting range so he could teach me to shoot.:)

The next few days were spent touring around looking at the wonderful scenery.:) The view from atop the airpark was breathtaking. (The ride up was a little bumpy though!):o

Nothing like spending quality time with someone you love.:):(

Thanks Greg! Thanks to your parents and Jenn too. You guys made my trip awesome and helped me to unwind a litttle.:)
Love you sweetie!;)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Well, hello Laurie,

It's been a long time since I heard from you. Sorry to hear about the stress but I'm glad you worked it out. Too bad you didn't come here. I have my own range in my back yard and a bunch of nervous neighbors, lol. We could have played till somebody shot out the street lights, lol.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

I'll keep that in mind the next time I decide to run away for a few days!;)

I know it's been awhile. Don't get on here much. You are never far from my thoughts.:)
Love you!

More pics

Anyone else notice in the first range picture that you almost completely missed the target?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Anyone else notice in the first range picture that you almost completely missed the target?

How do you figure? There's one in the inside corner of his left eye, one in his right little finger, one in his left little finger. one in the proximal joint of the left little finger, one in the nine ring, and one in the 10 ring.

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Dude, you should've seen it when it was long. I've had this beard for 31 years now, and for 18 of those years it was all the way down to my belly button.:ph34r::)

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Clearly, you and said target are NOT in the same picture.

BAM!

Lawyered!

Clearly NOT photoshopped. That's my carbine she was shooting, I was there when she shot the groups and have the original pics. Laurie also has the target...(Since she hadn't picked up a firearm since she was 13 and some asshole handed her a 12ga w/ 00 and it knocked her flat) I sent it home with her. Her groups were rather good with the S&W 422 as well as my A2 Dissipator. You'll notice the A2 sight visible in the lower portion of the pic.

Don't know what you meant by "Lawyered", but your logic is flawed and you are dead wrong!

G. Jones

It was great to see you too sweetie! I'm glad you enjoyed the trip...it'd been way too long since we saw each other last time. We all enjoyed having you here, and we're looking forward to seeing you again!

Love you too kiddo!:)

G. Jones

It was great to see you too sweetie! I'm glad you enjoyed the trip...it'd been way too long since we saw each other last time. We all enjoyed having you here, and we're looking forward to seeing you again!

Love you too kiddo!:)

Might be sooner than you think!:) And I could be staying longer than you expect!:D