npgraphicdesign

Will sell my soul for a complete rig + Cypres.

I hear you can get a lot of jumping done with a trampoline. Also did you ask around at the DZ? There might be something around. Look hi look low leave no stone unearthed
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I hear you can get a lot of jumping done with a trampoline. Also did you ask around at the DZ? There might be something around. Look hi look low leave no stone unearthed

Hey Broke!
I'm looking at a rig (with no cypres though [:/]) right now. Problem is that the seller won't accept my soul as payment. :D:ph34r:

Hey Broke!
I'm looking at a rig (with no cypres though [:/]) right now. Problem is that the seller won't accept my soul as payment. :D:ph34r:

Have you offered sexual favors? :P Just a thought....;):P:o:D

I'm sure you and I could work something out...:ph34r::D

but i don't have a rig for sale....:|

Oh sorry...I got fixated on the 'sexual favors' part and forgot all about the rig...
:ph34r::D:P

Here lately, that is all I am fixated on... b.o.b. just isnt cutting it anymore....:P

Hopefully you can put together SOME money for a rig if you have the money to rent one.

Hmm, I could put together an airwory rig for about $600. Round reserve, non freefly friendly harness, and F-111 main.;) Add a cypres with 2 years left for $200. Hmm, actually some just gave me a free round reserve and I got an airworthy harness off ebay for $58. $300 main and you'd be all set!:P Just have to be creative.

Next level. 10 year old harness okay for freeflying, ram air reserve and older ZP main. $1400 plus cypres from $200 up.

Surely you have something worth more than your soul?;)

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

If it were that easy there would be a lot of skydivers lacking a soul.... hey wait - maybe it is that easy.... this could explain A LOT!!!!! :);)

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Oh sorry...I got fixated on the 'sexual favors' part and forgot all about the rig...

Here lately, that is all I am fixated on... b.o.b. just isnt cutting it anymore....:P

Battery problem?
Or, did the power company go out of business?
:D:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Battery problem?

No... just needing human touch... b.o.b. isn't good for everything.... b.o.b. is most definitely function before style....:P

Battery problem?

No... just needing human touch... b.o.b. isn't good for everything.... b.o.b. is most definitely function before style....:P

I got some touch fo' ya babeh...and function. :ph34r::D

Payment in advance in case you ever do have one for sale?
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Payment in advance in case you ever do have one for sale?

I didn't think about that... what an awesome idea!!!!:P

Find the average lookin Joe with 2 rigs in his posession and start talking all sweet.,

A few romps later and the rig will offer itself.

That just made me throw up in my mouth a little. I have 2 rigs, but Nikita is definitely not my type. His beard would be all scratchy and stuff. Gross.

:)
Dave

Find the average lookin Joe with 2 rigs in his posession and start talking all sweet.,

That just made me throw up in my mouth a little. I have 2 rigs, but Nikita is definitely not my type. His beard would be all scratchy and stuff. Gross.

Dave

B|What if he shaved?

I think people think Nikita is a chick. B|
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Dave

Dave you're too funny. If you want to sell one of your rigs, I have cash or my soul. That's IT.

:P