ChileRelleno

RODRIGUEZ BROTHERS

Zofo
It did seem a little strange, but I think that Pepe and or Cajones are waiting to put me on there until the rest of the Psycho Christian Group:D:D get their names, and if we wait for the next time that they spend a night at the DZ I will be something like #100008:D:D

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

The only thing about that is that I got initiated while Tinya and Red were off looking for Tyson on Friday night. I have pics to prove it and all but do you think that she would be offended by me not waiting on her?

The only thing about that is that I got initiated while Tinya and Red were off looking for Tyson on Friday night. I have pics to prove it and all but do you think that she would be offended by me not waiting on her?

Nah. After all, she was gone during the initiations and you didn't know when she'd be back. But if you don't feel comfortable asking T, you could email Elvisio and get him to put ya on. Or if you want me to, I'll put ya on; but it'll mean that I'll show up as one of your parents. It's legal and all, since I performed the rites of initiation on your poor innocent body, but it'd mean that Elvisio wouldn't be your dad. Let me know what you decide.

Zofo

Could someone please explain who are the Rodriguez brothers.I saw the F#*k the rodriguez brothers o the 2001 wffc video.But I dont know the story behind it.Or what the #s mean or anything.Just
curios.

Go to http://www.rodriguezbrothers.com then click on the button that says "origin of the brotherhood".

Zofo

HA! placed is a good word. i dunno, it was a younger guy. he wasn't at the initiation. i'm glad i didn't remember his name, i had no idea that every parent name you wrote down was another shot. I got it bad! 2 shots, someone dumped a corona on me and there were chili pepper tattoos all over me the next morning. ugh!!! i earned my #!!!!

Not a bad turnout,I'd say we have a good showing of the brotherhood here at DZ.com.B|
To those of you who are not on the RB rolls as a numbered brother as of yet,get off your ass,quit waiting on some other lazy mexican to get their # and go online at [email protected] and tell them to get you on even if they have to use someone else as a surrogate.I Chile Relleno or any other RB would happily take credit for another little bastard mexican.;)

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Ola, I am Quatorze Rodriguez, a brother since the Cinco de Mayo boogie, but have yet to receive a number, even though pix of my initiation are on the web site. But hey all the right people know that I am a brother
PS that is Zofo and Casadora doing the initiating

Quatorze Rodriguez #767
formerly Christian
thanks Zofo

How excellent to see such a showing of the Brotherhood... I am Cajones Rodriguez RB #36, duly elected Grand Master of Ceremonies, Guardian of the Sacred Ceremonies, Carpenter and Keeper of The Altar of Debauchery, drinker of tequila, beating the sky into submission with any who wish to become members of this fine family. I see many of my children here. You all make me so proud! My name is Cajones Rodriguez and tonight... We drink!!!

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.