stitch

Are they gonna take away my man card ?

I rented this chick flick called "Twilight" last weekend and watched it 4 times on Saturday. I liked it so much, that I went out Sunday and bought a DVD.

Now I'm going to get the book.

HELP!?!
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Maybe your adult card too. Most twilight fans are pre-teen and teen girls.:P

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

It’s a book about a vampire trying to do the right thing.
If that isn’t a description of us guys then I don’t know what is.
We men, are vampires. We live off the beauty and the smiles of gorgeous smart women.
And if one of them breaks out heart…..well we become the biggest vampire there is. Feasting for months, avoiding the sun and living as if we were the undead.
One girl did this to me, 10 years I walked like the living dead. Not here not there, living off of others laughter and their flesh.
Then I thought I was fine, I thought I was cured, I thought I had my fill. I settled down. And from the dark depths of the past, this old flame now nothing more than an ember encased in scar tissue in my chest came back to life and what was once just a pin prick of light in an moonless night has now engulfed me and I feel my K-9 teeth sharpening and the hunger coming back.
No mate, you can keep your man card.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Woa... my first thought is- not at all worth it shah. but you do your thang as that sounds DEEP.

My second thought to the O.P.- if you even have to ask the question, you've already lost a man card. Twighlight is in the same ranks as legally blond and devil wears prada. Sometimes you just have to grab your nuts and say no.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

It’s a book about a vampire trying to do the right thing.
If that isn’t a description of us guys then I don’t know what is.
We men, are vampires. We live off the beauty and the smiles of gorgeous smart women.
And if one of them breaks out heart…..well we become the biggest vampire there is. Feasting for months, avoiding the sun and living as if we were the undead.
One girl did this to me, 10 years I walked like the living dead. Not here not there, living off of others laughter and their flesh.
Then I thought I was fine, I thought I was cured, I thought I had my fill. I settled down. And from the dark depths of the past, this old flame now nothing more than an ember encased in scar tissue in my chest came back to life and what was once just a pin prick of light in an moonless night has now engulfed me and I feel my K-9 teeth sharpening and the hunger coming back.
No mate, you can keep your man card.

Yeah but yours is bein' reviewed. :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If ya have to ask... You know the answer is YES :P

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Yeah but yours is bein' reviewed. :P

To have a man card you have to be deemed to be human.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

i watched that with the missus last weekend. i figured, hey, vampire movies are okay. i liked blade, i liked underworld, how bad could it be?

it was a freaking chick-flick love story that happened to have a vampire in it. >:( i had to watch the transporter again right after just to get my testosterone levels back to normal.:D

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

>>We live off the beauty and the smiles of gorgeous smart women.

obviously you are not past your prime yet-
cuz the rest of us live off of thier sarcastic jabs at us...:D:D

You just have to show them your teeth my man.
They are only sarcastic and jabby because you let them be.

The movie still has some redeming qualities. It was directed by the same woman that did Point Break.

Plus it has a few good one-liners. For instance, "You brought a snack". :D:D:D

"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

They are only sarcastic and jabby because you let them be.

Thanks broB|
But actually I like it, I think it's fun to get a little snarky with each other. You've noticed the relentless teasing we all give these women here? I'ts cuz we like them:)B|:D:D

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415