shah269

Wow this is really a small community hu?

This is turning our to be one of the most entertaining thread ever!
Surely the mods will make it a sticky.

*whisper* run. hide. you are a guy.... so of course that means that you are evil. didn't you know? [:/][:/][:/]

Gee I thought you were better than that Doc[:/][:/]

I didn't say that I was hiding. Just giving a heads up to those "evil males."

I happen to like some males.. the ones who dont like their women to be doormats...The ones who get threatened by someone who is not a doormat.. is a HUGE turnoff.

I'm really not interested in your turnoffs. Nor was I caring about Shah's turnoffs. See the reality is, I don't care what type of woman he finds attractive and I'm not threatened by his comments.

*whisper* run. hide. you are a guy.... so of course that means that you are evil. didn't you know? [:/][:/][:/]

You're just saying that to be nice...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Gee I thought you were better than that Doc[:/][:/]

I didn't say that I was hiding. Just giving a heads up to those "evil males."

I happen to like some males.. the ones who dont like their women to be doormats...The ones who get threatened by someone who is not a doormat.. is a HUGE turnoff.

I'm really not interested in your turnoffs. Nor was I caring about Shah's turnoffs. See the reality is, I don't care what type of woman he finds attractive and I'm not threatened by his comments.

AWWWW poor Doc..... yet here you are... typing away .... May I suggest some good cheese to go with that????:ph34r:

You're just saying that to be nice...

the goggles made me say it. I feel the need to protect the goggles.

May I suggest some good cheese to go with that????:ph34r:

No, thank you. I can pick out my own cheese.

Yeah .. being from Wisconsin I imagine so..... too bad you are not as discriminating when it comes to the whine:ph34r:

That's ok. I prefer rhum.

Yeah .. being from Wisconsin I imagine so..... too bad you are not as discriminating when it comes to the whine:ph34r:

That's ok. I prefer rhum.

That figures:ph34r:

You can try to blame the PA's on the rhum:S:S:S

Hey, I think you're both intelligent, strong, admirable women. Want to try a three way some time?:D:D:D

NOW BE NICE! We can't let the men see us spatting!;) It dilutes the power of the boobies!!
We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

But $$$ is an issue. I wish I could help them but hell I'm half broke my self. Shame it's so expensive.

hell sell the rice rocket. all the poser. leather fetish gear. and CUTAWAY! if rodman can do it anyone can. make a couple hundred jumps and check back in afterwards.
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

If somebody wanted to become a troll, then this thread is sure good material to learn how to stir the pot.

It seems to me that things are snowballing and building on each other.

Anybody want to take bets on the final post number before the lock is applied?

Nah, no reason to apply the lock right now. It's pure entertainment.;)

We're dealing with (except for Shah) long time dizzy pros here, who know how to say what they want without quite breaking the rules enough to get it locked.

So sush! And eat your popcorn! :D

We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

We're dealing with (except for Shah) long time dizzy pros here, who know how to say what they want without quite breaking the rules enough to get it locked.

Yea, maybe they are trying to tease the mods that may have an itchy finger hovering over the lock button.:ph34r:

And trust me with your attitude.... you better do everything to keep the little woman happy because if you ever do split up.. I would bet that your chances at Skydive Dallas would be pretty slim.

Lot of fat chicks there? :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

At the rate he's going, well, unless he meets other people with his outlook on things, he's going to be doing a lot of solos.

I smell another 100 jump wonder in the making...

And how many of those have you smelled in your 42 jumps? :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

And trust me with your attitude.... you better do everything to keep the little woman happy because if you ever do split up.. I would bet that your chances at Skydive Dallas would be pretty slim.

Lot of fat chicks there? :D

Blues,
Dave

No idea... but this is one fat chick that just can't picture having any fun at Skydive Overcompensation LLC :ph34r: