shah269

Wow this is really a small community hu?

learn there are alternatives to abusive dz guys.

You have got to be kidding me?! Step off your high horse and join the real world!

I would hate to have to live in YOUR supposed "real world" I would rather blow my fucking brains out:S:S:S

Sounds like your problem not mine!
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

And trust me with your attitude.... you better do everything to keep the little woman happy because if you ever do split up.. I would bet that your chances at Skydive Dallas would be pretty slim.

Thanks Dr Laura but i have no problem keeping my wife. But rest assured if i became single the last problem i would have would be finding a girl:P:D

AH.. so thats the probelm ..............................you have a hard on for Dr Laura.. THAT explains a LOT... she gives you that tingly leg thing

And trust me with your attitude.... you better do everything to keep the little woman happy because if you ever do split up.. I would bet that your chances at Skydive Dallas would be pretty slim.

Thanks Dr Laura but i have no problem keeping my wife. But rest assured if i became single the last problem i would have would be finding a girl:P:D

AH.. so thats the probelm ..............................you have a hard on for Dr Laura.. THAT explains a LOT

Yea......You got that reading comprehention thing down:S

AH.. so thats the probelm ..............................you have a hard on for Dr Laura.. THAT explains a LOT

Lots better than your spelling... but we have been over that how many times???
Yall need to stick to the little words...the big words are just not working for you:ph34r::ph34r:

Ok, you two. Knock it off. :P:D

Agreed.

I'm wondering where the hell all that anger came from?! Honestly, how far are we going to take this?!

AS she rides in on her very high horse AGAIN:ph34r::ph34r:

It goes back a LOOOONG way.. so butt the fuck out.. AGAIN

Please hurry and report us to a mod.. as you usually do:S

Agreed.

I'm wondering where the hell all that anger came from?! Honestly, how far are we going to take this?!

Ya know. Some people do know how to play nice.

Agreed.

Ya know. Some people do know how to play nice.

And some PRETEND to play nice while being exceedingly smarmy now don't they

Agreed.

I was being silly because I've seen you and he go back and forth in SC. I didn't mean to start a fight here. [:/]:(

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Yall need to stick to the little words...the big words are just not working for you:ph34r::ph34r:

Yea not so much....I misspelled one word. You misread an intire post! But i expect it from you by now:S

Agreed.

I was being silly because I've seen you and he go back and forth in SC. I didn't mean to start a fight here. [:/]:(

You didnt start a fight. Shes just playing her usual games.;) Shes right and everyone else is wrong!

Yea not so much....I misspelled one word. You misread an intire post! But i expect it from you by now:S

Hey you are the one who brought up Dr Laura... you have such similar views... so I am not surprised she gives you that tingly leg thing:S:S:S

This is turning our to be one of the most entertaining thread ever!
Surely the mods will make it a sticky.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Hey you are the one who brought up Dr Laura... you have such similar views... so I am not surprised she gives you that tingly leg thing:S:S:S

What does bringing up Dr Laura have to do with you not reading what i wrote correctlly?[:/]

*whisper* run. hide. you are a guy.... so of course that means that you are evil. didn't you know? [:/][:/][:/]

Gee I thought you were better than that Doc[:/][:/]

*whisper* run. hide. you are a guy.... so of course that means that you are evil. didn't you know? [:/][:/][:/]

:D:D:D

I didn't say that I was hiding. Just giving a heads up to those "evil males."

I didn't say that I was hiding. Just giving a heads up to those "evil males."

I happen to like some males.. the ones who dont like their women to be doormats...The ones who get threatened by someone who is not a doormat.. is a HUGE turnoff.