npgraphicdesign

Single again....

Oh damn! My bad, I forgot about Deedy!!!;)

That's okay misty, everyone always forgets about me....sniff sniff sniff...
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

As of yesterday, I am freshly single. Won't some cute skydiving female console me? ;):ph34r:

Why are you complaining?? Being single is like the awesomest thing ever! Now put your big boy pants on, get your ass to a boogie, drink lots of beer, and create some random fuckery! You'll feel better in no time! :P
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

As of yesterday, I am freshly single. Won't some cute skydiving female console me? ;):ph34r:

Why are you complaining?? Being single is like the awesomest thing ever! Now put your big boy pants on, get your ass to a boogie, drink lots of beer, and create some random fuckery! You'll feel better in no time! :P

If you think that's complaining....'she don't know me vewy well...do she?" :P

Awww, I was just bustin your chops! But I hope youre happy about being single! It is super fun! Just ask Swervy! ;)

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

Awww, I was just bustin your chops! But I hope youre happy about being single! It is super fun! Just ask Swervy! ;)

Are YOU single? What about being single together? ;)

Wait...that's an oxymoron..doh! :ph34r:

:D:D:D

I am, in fact, a single girl! However, I am also spoken for, in a way. Seeing someone....? Talking to someone...? Dating someone...? I dont really know what I am, to tell you the truth, but its something like that!:P;)B|

All that matters is that I am entirely certain for 100% fact that I am terribly confused! :P

being single now isn't all that bad.
especially with web dating and what not.
i know plenty of guys who couldn't get a fake phone number at a bar land some amazing girls online.
for apparently if the guy doesn't live in his parents basement or has committed a felony in the past 3 years and knows how to take a good picture of himself....he's a hot commodity!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

for apparently if the guy doesn't live in his parents basement or has committed a felony in the past 3 years and knows how to take a good picture of himself....he's a hot commodity!

The internet is full of road kills...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

are you looking for consoling or a welcoming back to the group?

He said "console me". Like its something to cry over! :P

I had a party when I became single again!

But nevertheless, NP, Welcome back! ;)

On both sides. I never liked being single. I loved the hunt, i loved the flirting and the unknown that came with going out and meeting new people.....but I never liked being single.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I no... I kin reed...:P:P:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

On both sides. I never liked being single. I loved the hunt, i loved the flirting and the unknown that came with going out and meeting new people.....but I never liked being single.

Thats strange. I never knew anybody who didnt enjoy being single. At least for a while. Granted, it can get lonely after some time, but mostly its just fun to be 100% in charge of your own life. For me anyway! ;)

It's different for a girl/woman to be single than a dude/guy to be single.

Baring some sort of horrible traffic accident or weighing over 1k lbs any girl can get a guy any time of the day or night. Now he may not be Mr. Right....but he'll be Mr. Right now.

Do you know what it takes for a guy to play the game, to have the guts to walk up to a random girl at a random bar surrounded by her angry friends and say hi? It's like sticking your hands into razor wire in hopes up picking up a cherry.

Being single for a guy is a double edge razor blade. Sure on one hand he's free.....on the other....he's free falling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8L9WSJi4hc