NickDG

Low Time PP Lands KingAir - New Audio/Video

"PP" = Private Pilot?
"Low time" = inexperienced?

http://www.aopa.org/aircraft/articles/2009/090414pilotsave.html

looks like yes and yes. In the video he says he's rated for single engine. In the article it says the same thing and as for the low time, the article says he has 230 hours in a 172. I don't fly (I just watched the video because I like listening to ATC) so idk what's considered low time.

“My wife was shaking the whole time,” White said. “My baby squalled, and my 18-year-old threw up.”

Just what you need when you are sweating a landing, and you don't have an inflight door to open.:S[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

flying a plane is easy peasy. remembering all the FAA rules, standards, regulations, how to give FAA blowjobs, etc.... is the hard part.

We get those??? For free???
I love my job even more, now!

Thanks for posting that Nick. Everyone involved did a commendable job. I too, loved the "me and the good lord" line.

flying a plane is easy peasy. remembering all the FAA rules, standards, regulations, how to give FAA blowjobs, etc.... is the hard part.

Easy. Right. But a dead guy in the left seat, the wife and 2 kids in the back might have raised the stress level a bit don't you think?
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?