virgin-burner

WEEKEND NUMBERS JUNE 27./28.

;):10:quite a few

15 jumps total for the week but 10 over the weekend at the American boogie.
The ones that stand out the most; The multi plane 30 way tracking dive. We rolled a 9 way tube exit out of the skyvan for my 400th ( even though I didnt realize it was my 400th till we were a 6k :) First jump with my newly graduated Aff student/ GF (which includes my first kiss at 9k :)
I think thats it....;)

Nunya:14:1

What a weekend ... I was front float on not one, but two, stalled PACs, :D owed for the first time ever falling off on climbout (no excuses, just operator error :$), had a bunch of really great and fun RW jumps of various sizes, finished my D license requirements and have that form all ready to send in, got pied, got pie, met a lot of new folks (or folks I only knew from DZ.com), and basically had yet another blisteringly-hot good time at the American Boogie at Skydance. I was excited to see such a great turnout of visitors from out-of-town this year - word is getting out about this boogie! Of course, there were sad notes, too, and Lost Prairie won't be the same without Ken to administer Cunning Linguist to all comers.[:/]

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

sweet weekend 3 on fri 26th. I started early nahhh nahhh:P 1 w/s 2 skyboard video. 4 w/s on sat. and 1 w/s 2 skysurf video on sun. many beers drank good food consumed a good time was had by all. thanks to curley and all the bama crew

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .