k-dubjumps

Jello shot success

I just wanted to thank everyone who donated money in exchange for the consumption of my jello shots. You all helped me raise over $300 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Many asked for a link to my team in training site. I've included here.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/sj/nikesf09/kwoolem

Some jello shots provided more fun than others (see pic):$

Thanks again!
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Let us pray:

Lord, we thank thee for the delightful cleavage that you create, as well as the tasty tasty Jell-O Shots housed within.

Amen.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Definitely a very good job! When I posted earlier telling you that you needed more, I was under the impression you were giving them away, not selling them. So, did you have any left over?

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Definitely a very good job! When I posted earlier telling you that you needed more, I was under the impression you were giving them away, not selling them. So, did you have any left over?

Selling them??!!!>:(

That photo can be used against her as evidence.

Does she have a "Lick her" license?

:D:D

I did have a few left. Seems like more were interested in the jello wrestling than the jello shots on Saturday night. :P And I think all the JFTC girls tapped everyone one out. I'm happy with what I raised.

Cancer sucks!>:(
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406