JohnMitchell

The new Blue Skies magazine.

Mine didn't show up in yesterday's mail. I'm hoping it'll be waiting for me when I get home today. Obviously I've read the article;) but I want to see how the whole layout turned out and read the rest of the mag as well. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Got mine in the mail yesterday and read it cover to cover today at work :$.

I like it! I really enjoyed the article about Valinda, what an inspiration!!

I did notice that they didn't have themselves on the beer fines list for "first issue"!

Keep up the good work guys!

Blue Skies,
Jason

Wow! That picture of me in that article couldn't be any bigger could it? :$:$ Krisanne did an amazing job writing that article.

You might still be able to get that first issue if you didn't get it already but subscribing here. http://blueskiesmag.com/subscribe/
It looks like it's going to be a good mag!

That picture of me in that article couldn't be any bigger could it?

That photo was specially requested, as you know. Of course they're going to maximize it (not that I've seen it yet!). ;)

Krisanne did an amazing job writing that article.

:$I had a good subject and a good topic. I hope that it will bring some wonderful attention towards Leap for Lupus and the Foundation!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I know it was requested but I thought it would be in the article much smaller. John brought it up to me this morning, before leaving for work, with it open to the article and it was kind of shocking to see how they laid that out! :D:D:D My daughters groaned when they saw it. :S They don't like that picture. I don't know why.

Yep, get all the stories that don't "fit" in Parachutist. Is Robin Heid going to do a bunch of base articles for BlueSkies?:)

OMG, let's hope not. :D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Yep, get all the stories that don't "fit" in Parachutist. Is Robin Heid going to do a bunch of base articles for BlueSkies?:)

Will they also be doing full-page photos of cute babes in a dingy bathtub full of hot dogs?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.