Misternatural

Ask Dr. Bordson

A serious question.

Why are boobies so wonderful?

Is it because we remember where our first nutrition came from?
Is it because here in the US, they are usually kept hidden, and become more attractive because of scarcity?
Or is there another, deeper reason?

Or are they wonderful Just Because?:)

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

A serious question.

Why are boobies so wonderful?

Is it because we remember where our first nutrition came from?
Is it because here in the US, they are usually kept hidden, and become more attractive because of scarcity?
Or is there another, deeper reason?

Or are they wonderful Just Because?:)

Medical Reason for the wonderfulness of Breasts:
Mammogenesis and Lactation is a rather interesting process - the physiology of the production of milk is fascinating.

The alveolar development and maturation of the epithelium that occurs in response to the hormonal changes of pregnancy is known as stage II mammogenesis [1]. Progesterone plays an important role in stimulating alveolar development during this phase

source

Social Reasons for the wonderfulness of Breasts:
They make babies happy.
They make men happy.
When they are not tender, or in the way, or having bad things like cancer, they make women happy.

Does that answer the "why"?

If not, go play with some boobies. Then you'll know.

This question reads;

Dr. Bordson
I was sitting in the exam room one day and wondered-
In addition to checking blood pressure on the arm-can the inflatable cuff on a Sphygmomanometer be used for penis enlargement?

Using a tourniquet on you cock?! :o:o

Reminds me of a joke:

What's the difference between pink and purple?

- the grip! :D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

:D:D

OK. Now.... what was the question? Oh yeah. Using a Sphygmomanometer for penis enlargement. It would like make the organ more engorged, but would not create any penisogenesis (like my cool new word.... I made it up!! B| Hey... if we can have mammogenesis, why not penisogenesis) For true penis enlargement, consult a local surgeon and request a consult for phalloplasty (but note that the DISSATISFACTION rate for that procedure is about 70%) or just throw lots of money at those emails that you keep getting.

Dear Doc;

I broke my foot a week ago and i hurts, how much should I drink tonight?

Until it stops hurting, duh :P

I concur with Dr. Rlucus. Excellent dosing recommendations.

But that true amount does vary depending on WHAT Pokerstar would be drinking. So to be more specific:

Rx:

Rum
Sig 1 shot po q 30min prn consciousness
Disp quant suffic
Refill prn

What % of your patients are shaved bare down there and what % need a trim?

In my practice, the majority of my patients are pregnant. Think about how hard it would be to shave bare down there with a bowling ball blocking your view and dexterity!! :o So the main ones that would be shaved would be those with doting and attentive significant others..... and those with a bit of personal time. Cuz what those women would NOT want is stubble down there.... so once he starts caring for that field, he better not slack up on it!

True percentages? Some do. Some don't. You could try to stand outside a local gynecologist office and start a poll. (but.... that might get you arrested. :o:o:o)

When they are not tender, or in the way, or having bad things like cancer, they make women happy.

Are you sure you've wanted to write happy? Sad maybe?

(re-reads sentance again . . . "when they are NOT . . ." ummmm yeah, when they're not bad, then they make us happy)

AHAHAHA:Dgrips.....THAT would be a very strange formation and a shocking dirt dive fer shur:D:D

Let's take a question from the audience.......go ahead-

"Yes Dr. what is a "wazoo"?, and does anyone ever really have money coming out the wazoo?"

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

"Yes Dr. what is a "wazoo"?, and does anyone ever really have money coming out the wazoo?"

Apparently you missed this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0_tfoTTGOQ:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Why do I tear up when I drop the kids off at the pool. I'm never constipated. But always have a tear trickle down my face.

Developing a sentimental attachment to small masses that you P*U*S*H out is very common occurrence. Many people feel a sense of loss when separating from something that was so deeply a part of you. It's a cleansing tear.

(if you really want a medicalish answer, google "parasympathetic response" - it's REALLY COOL.... but only if you're a medical type like me)

Apparently you missed this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0_tfoTTGOQ:D:D

Looks like a very reliable medical link. Youtube is what every medical student is taught to check as a reference Doctors (or actors playing doctors on the internet) discussing true medical problems!!

My work here is done. B|B|B|