k-dubjumps

What kind of drunk are you?

So I'm half way through a bottle of red :)) and it got me to wondering....what kind of drunk are you?

Me? I'm a chatty drunk. So? What kind of drunk are you? Happy :), sad :(, grumpy [:/], stupid:S, etc.

P.S. If this has already been a thread, sorry, but I'm in no condition to search and figure it out for myself ;).

Happy Monday y'all!
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Pop Secret Home Style. Its the best microwave popcorn there is! I'm on the coast near Monterey. It was nice the first part of the day then the marine layer (fog) rolled in. :(. Typical.

And the wine... Menage a trois, one of my favs!

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Boring [:/] I've only been drunk 3 times in my life, but even one glass of wine makes me realise how *tired* I am :S

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Never been drunk. I get plenty silly stone cold sober. If I got drunk, there's no telling what South American jail I would wake up in or whose clothes I'd have on.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Horny drunk ... alcohol makes me lose the little inhibitions I have ... and nobody's safe :ph34r: ...

Also, different alcohol has a different effect; tequila makes me an exhibitionist; champagne makes me sexually agressive (dominant); vodka, combined with redbull, makes me hyper and experimental ...

And that's why I never get drunk at the drop zone ... tipsy at most :| ...

O

I'm an angry, got something to prove, bring out all the cards on the table so I don't get the orange soda effect, drunk....unless I just drink beer, then I'm a happy wanna dance w/ everyone, 'mere drunk...and I don't even dance!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

I read a thing about the several stages of being drunk. I can't remember it all but it started with brilliant; everything you think of is of genius level. Caarmming; you know that you're the most debonair guy in the room. I don't remember the other stages except that it ended with bulletproof. If anyone knows all the stages, I'd like to see them.
By the way, I think I'm a talkitive drunk. But you'd have to ask the other people if that's all.:)

Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Horny drunk ... alcohol makes me lose the little inhibitions I have ... and nobody's safe :ph34r: ...

Also, different alcohol has a different effect; tequila makes me an exhibitionist; champagne makes me sexually agressive (dominant); vodka, combined with redbull, makes me hyper and experimental ...

O

So I know this great place that makes the best drinks, I'll pick you up at 8:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

O

What kind of drinks are we having? (Refference the lista above ...)

O

O

What kind of drinks are we having? (Refference the lista above ...)

O

Depends on how you are feeling . . . but generally, I'd suggest wine to start, if that doesn't entice your pallet, then we could move to something more entertaining like RB and V or Jager Bombs . . . then see how it goes from there, and what the conversation contains.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I read a thing about the several stages of being drunk.

I remember it as the 4 stages of Tequila.

1- I'm rich

2 - I'm good looking.

3- I'm bulletproof.

4 - I'm invisible.

Me, I guess I'm the typical humorous, huggy, goofball drunk. I usually get a little tired and sleep it off early. :D

1- I'm rich

2 - I'm good looking.

3- I'm bulletproof.

4 - I'm invisible.

Me, I guess I'm the typical humorous, huggy, goofball drunk. I usually get a little tired and sleep it off early. :D

One tequila - Two tequila - Three Tequila - Floor:ph34r:

1- I'm rich

2 - I'm good looking.

3- I'm bulletproof.

4 - I'm invisible.

One tequila - Two tequila - Three Tequila - Floor:ph34r:

Not me ... tequila is my alcohol of choice. The most "injury" I got from it is losing most of my clothes :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: ...

O