Slyde

Maple Seeds

When will political extremist like Randy Glenjay figure out how the one-winged eagle flies to the center of the earth.

They're maple seeds.

And isn't olive
DRAB!?

Got cash?
Send it in to eDD to waste on deceptive ink..

make syrup
fight Cancer

eDo onward
pork r
A Peace Prize within minutes of Bombing the Moon. Coincidence? "Beware the Military Industrial Complex." You GO Ike!

Recliner...check.

Popcorn...check.

Remote to change channels....click. Here goes another one. Sheesh!B|

...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

So you want your own bowl or you since these channels get so boring and sometimes the cable gets cut out, wanna just chunk popcorn at each other and see if you can catch it in your mouth!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Imma find the kernels and see if i can get em up your nose or in your eye...salt and all!!

:ph34r::ph34r:
:ph34r:

Off the fan, off the t.v., off the dog's collar, over the coffee table, off the rim of your coffee cup as you're sipping, right up under your shade's rims...score!!

BA-ZING!

Hey,I'm short on popcorn.

You ain't the only one short on something around here.:S;)

:D

Understand you guys are a little short on "blue skies" over there.
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Understand you guys are a little short on "blue skies" over there.

Peter Pop was the BEST!
Hello Ray wherever you are!
Seattle see you soon.

eDo onward
pork r
A Peace Prize within minutes of Bombing the Moon. Coincidence? "Beware the Military Industrial Complex." You GO Ike!

Yeah sometimes some of us feel like you do, believe it or not-

Social bureaucratic politics is a bitch. People lie, they use their position and place to fuck with you for personal reasons. They don't even have to dislike an individual for any real reason....maybe you are short, maybe you look like a cousin that screwed them over. Maybe you threaten them because you are good at something. Maybe they hate the world and want to pick on someone; "look, there's a happy person, I am going to fuck them up today because I feel like it." A lot of it is due to passive aggressive suppressed rage. Sometimes people are weak and insecure and cling to the security of a clique who's mission is to make someone outside of the club suffer for a feeling of superiority or entertainment. Remeber high school? Ahh, the pinnacle of insecurity driven behavior patterns.

Some people never really matured past high school, they extend their insecure life well into adult hood and become powerful people- it makes them feel better about themselves. When in fact they really don't need all that bullshit insulation of subservient minions around them telling them that they are cool and on the road to success. Deep down people just want to be accepted for who they are, right? Even the weirdest of the outsiders just want to be understood.....that's all they want. it is not too much to ask of the world...to be understood, is it?
Because each of us is a genius at something....what a waste to let those kernels of genius go unappreciated.

if it wasn't for bullshit bureaucratic politics and insecurity all those kernels of genius could be put together and utilized.

but...

People pay a high price for power so when they have it it is difficult to let go of- and anyone who threatens that power is of course the enemy.

If you really believe that your fight is justified then you don't have to be afraid of anyone.....let go of the strut........remember?:)
maple seeds can become maple syrup but it takes years of growth for that to happen.
and from maple syrup you can make really good :D

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Yeah sometimes some of us feel like you do, believe it or not-

Social bureaucratic politics is a bitch. People lie, they use their position and place to fuck with you for personal reasons. They don't even have to dislike an individual for any real reason....maybe you are short, maybe you look like a cousin that screwed them over. Maybe you threaten them because you are good at something. Maybe they hate the world and want to pick on someone; "look, there's a happy person, I am going to fuck them up today because I feel like it." A lot of it is due to passive aggressive suppressed rage. Sometimes people are weak and insecure and cling to the security of a clique who's mission is to make someone outside of the club suffer for a feeling of superiority or entertainment. Remeber high school? Ahh, the pinnacle of insecurity driven behavior patterns.

Some people never really matured past high school, they extend their insecure life well into adult hood and become powerful people- it makes them feel better about themselves. When in fact they really don't need all that bullshit insulation of subservient minions around them telling them that they are cool and on the road to success. Deep down people just want to be accepted for who they are, right? Even the weirdest of the outsiders just want to be understood.....that's all they want. it is not too much to ask of the world...to be understood, is it?
Because each of us is a genius at something....what a waste to let those kernels of genius go unappreciated.

if it wasn't for bullshit bureaucratic politics and insecurity all those kernels of genius could be put together and utilized.

but...

People pay a high price for power so when they have it it is difficult to let go of- and anyone who threatens that power is of course the enemy.

If you really believe that your fight is justified then you don't have to be afraid of anyone.....let go of the strut........remember?:)
maple seeds can become maple syrup but it takes years of growth for that to happen.
and from maple syrup you can make really good :D

And molasses makes Shoo-Fly-Pie:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

excuse me,
but can't you see-

....I am trying to establish an online empathetic pathway with the subject-

It's basic internet psychotherapy..............so pipe down you antagonistic fucker:P:D:D

Pay no attention to these hecklers Slyde.......

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

When will political extremist like Randy Glenjay figure out how the one-winged eagle flies to the center of the earth.

They're maple seeds.

And isn't olive
DRAB!?

Got cash?
Send it in to eDD to waste on deceptive ink..

make syrup
fight Cancer

eDo onward
pork r

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8DsBUpJlkE&feature=related
3:52
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192