jumpwally

SDC Summerfest Pics

I have seen lots of them on Facebook! Heck someone I was surprised to see on there friended me last night! :P

Get with the program ;)

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Appaerently they are all on FaceBook. I wouldn't know. I refuse to cave in and join! :P Any other facebook holdouts out there?

Yeah me, I refuse to do facebook

Anyways, nobody wants to see my damned face.

i refused to join till about three or four months ago. it is actually pretty cool being able to stay in contact with people. on the other hand all those ass holes that post everytime they leave their house pisses me off!
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Its like some crazy cult! All the "new converts" are trying to lure other people in ........... "Yeah, you know, I used to feel that way too but now that I've joined, its soooooooo great! ............." Its like you can almost see the glazed over look in their eyes even when you are just reading an email or a post! :D:D

And how abut the sneaky "Come and view my photo album" offers! I won't do it! I wont! You can't make me! :D:D

Just take a little sip of the Kool-Aid... The space ship will be arriving soon!;)

I refuse to join Facebook as well. My wife has an account so she keeps up with most of our friends that are on there. I just really don't want another inbox to check or have to deal with refusing invites from people I don't necessarily want to keep in touch with.

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

All the "new converts" are trying to lure other people in ........... "Yeah, you know, I used to feel that way too but now that I've joined, its soooooooo great! ............." Its like you can almost see the glazed over look in their eyes even when you are just reading an email or a post! :D:D

So, it's sorta like the Mac folks? :P:)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706