D22369

After 1.5 years..

I hear the sky calling again :)
Livendive runs the school where I will be jumping (weather permitted) this weekend, and the fucker will prolly put my happy ass under a skymaster or sumpin huge!! >:(

but I dont care, gonna go see some old friends, and get my butt tossed outta an airplane :D

watch out at the ritz, I will be there soon :)
Hootyhooooo

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Livendive runs the school where I will be jumping (weather permitted) this weekend, and the fucker will prolly put my happy ass under a skymaster or sumpin huge!! >:(

I'm sure he'll take you out on an AFF recurrency jump. Maybe if you're lucky, he'll let you do it with just a single jumpmaster.;)

Welcome back.B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I went 7 years without making a jump and went right back into the swing of things. My first jump back was a three way RW jump (one was an AFF Instructor - so that counts as make a jump under supervision of an instructor). It was also under my own gear.

I have a D License and felt like I picked up right where I left off. Just like riding a bike! :)

Have fun. Enjoy. Don't let so much time pass again! You will instantly remember what you have been missing!

(edited for spelling)
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

he'll let you do it with a single jumpmaster. ***

ewwww,

now if they had some female instructors it would be ok to do it wit one of them :D;)

but dem guys are fugly!!!

oh.... are we still talking about skydiving?? my mistake:)

Roy

Right on Roy! Have fun and give that livendive character some shit for me!

Boy thats an easy request, You got it!!:)
Roy

+1. Anyone wearing socks and Tevas is asking for it. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Stop whining about the skymaster or I'll put you under a manta.

See you tomorrow night bitch, it'll be fun to have you back.

whining???.... sheeeiittt, I am excited!! Is Jim still rigging? I want to get the reserve packed soon.

will be fun to be back:)
Roy

Stop whining about the skymaster or I'll put you under a manta.

See you tomorrow night bitch, it'll be fun to have you back.

whining???.... sheeeiittt, I am excited!! Is Jim still rigging? I want to get the reserve packed soon.

will be fun to be back:)
Roy

Yeah, Jim and Lee are the main riggers these days...I don't think Lee had his ticket when you last jumped *2.5* years ago. I think you'll like the new digs...we're in the new hangar now, w/ real bathrooms/showers, a brand new kegerator, a kitchen with an actual sink, etc. The RV hookups are fully functional (but there's not a slot for that pile of junk you've been storing in Richland for years :P), and Bill's even been watering the grass so the landing area's in decent shape. Oh, and we've got a shooting range too, with oddball toys on occasion (we had a .50 cal a couple weeks ago, and Pete Hill's honest-to-god cannon shows up occasionally).

You still have that allergy to alcohol? :P:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

SOCKS AND TEVAS are not a fashion statement!

That's true, amd they aren't meant to be. Similarly, Tevas without socks say very little about a person besides the all-too-common olfactory faux pas. :PB|:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

actually its only been 1.5yrs since the last jump I made, been longer since the davenport days though, found my rig, cant find the jumpsuits/helmets, etc though, still looking - moving twice has taken its toll on my pretty much non-existant organizational skills...

yeah, I still cant drink much, something about getting a migraine before even getting a buzz that kills the fun [:/]

Pfffff !!! pile of junk?? it fires right up, drives nice, gets 15 miles to the gallon, sleeps four in comfort and still looks halfway decent on the exterior once its clean (inside does need new paneling and carpet.. and a drivers seat (fuckin dog ate part of it)

pile of junk indeed...... fucker:P

see ya tomorrow, will be there between 3-5 pm

Roy

Shit after 3+ year brake Dave in all his infinate wisdome told me to go ahead and do a H-n-P from 2500':S I passed did a 12 way on my second jump back and was back to a 135 within 5 jumps.... but that 80 somthing ft pillow case ya were jumping well you may want to rethink that, not that you could fly it befor:o and BJ is back in Tri-Shity's he'd probaly re-pack for ya too... think he did the last 1 fer ya somthing like 4 years ago. And what dum-ass went and made Dave a SNTA any way ...

Glad yer comming back out we needed to lower the IQ round here :o;)

Bill

Bill,
seriously...

Put the bottle down and back away and nobodys gonna get hurt bro...

heh, my sentence structure looks golden compared to .... "ahem".... some peoples :P

lol, ... lower the IQ?... your the one with 200lbs of suicide strapped to your front... which one of us isnt too bright? :D

sorry man.... had to bash on ya, been to long.

see you in a few hours, will attempt to even have a few beers (am bringing migrain meds and pain meds) in case my head decides to explode.

I am thinkin about trading the fx for a good stiletto 107-120 if you can think of anyone who would be interested - I think I want a more relaxed canopy ride so to speak - I aint growin up... but damn I am getting old - got my kid convinced that one hair changes color each time he scares the snot outta me.... apparently he's done it alot :S

Roy

I'm sure he'll take you out on an AFF recurrency jump***

Nah, we did it old school, emergency fresher course, then simply tossed out:)
he didnt follow through with the threat of a skymaster though, first jump was a triathalon 175, 2nd was a 135 spectre then my sinus's flaired up and put a damper on my desire to make more jumps.

but I sure had fun and even managed to drink four beers without pain saturday night!!!!

it felt awesome:)
Roy