Nutz

Strange Desire

So I have this strange desire to go to the store and buy all the pudding they have. Is there any hope for me having a normal life????

:)

I'm guessing that you don't work at a place where they make you pee in a cup. :)
Not that I ever did that, you understand...;)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

So I have this strange desire to go to the store and buy all the pudding they have. Is there any hope for me having a normal life????

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3590392;page=unread#unread

:D:D:D Are you stalking me????? Someone told me you can get it in 5 gallon buckets at the grocery wholesaler. B|

Dang, no Lucky?????

I don't understand the peeing in the cup thing. What has that got to do with pudding? Oh, I don't know the girls but I may want to. :):)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3590392;page=unread#unread

:D:D:D Are you stalking me????? Someone told me you can get it in 5 gallon buckets at the grocery wholesaler. B|

Dang, no Lucky?????

I don't understand the peeing in the cup thing. What has that got to do with pudding? Oh, I don't know the girls but I may want to. :):)

I'm bringing 5 of the 7lb cans from Sams Club for $4 each.
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

Depends - is it a boogie weekend for you?:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun