Sletzer

Naked Drunk Driving in Atlanta

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-nude-motorcycle-driver-091509,0,7706936.story

"Why are you naked? I don't know."
"Where are you coming from? I don't know."
"Where is the last place you remember being? Hooters."

AAAAAhhhhhahahahhahahaa!

Dialogue from 0:15-2:37
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

We moved to Atlanta????
:S

When I first saw this story a few days ago it had me remembering the biker bar I "grew up in" in Winter Haven. Sheri's Place. Real biker dive. Ice cold beer, good people. My best friend used to ride home nekkid on occasion. Start out back behind the bar, ride his chopper through the bar, and off to his house...maybe 2 miles.B|
His girlfriend and I make a commemorative nekkid ride to his house after he died. My bagger wouldn't fit through the back door, so I rode it in the front, circled the pool tables, and out the front!B|:D:D:D

Somehow, everyone in town, including my kids, heard we had done this for Byron.

Miss you Byron. The brother I never had.
B|

And this has what to do with Atlanta? Last time I checked Marion is around O-R-L-A-N-D-O not A-T-L-A-N-T-A.
I bet you flunked geography :P:D:D

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

actually Marion County is around Ocala.
But that IS assloads closer to O-town than A-town.
:P

i did say "around"............ :D
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Geometry? What's that? hehe

BTW, there is an Oscala around Atlanta, I didn't see the Marion County Part (I don't even know where that is-I live in AL). I blame my girlfriend, she forwarded this to me. I know, I know, throwing the g-friend under the buss :)

edited for skydave :)

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251