DSE

Damnit, Kanye!!

The next thing you know, we'll see Kanye step in on the police brutality case where a wheelchair-bound legless man was tasered by police and say "Hold up, I'll let you finish but the Rodney King beating was the greatest of all time!"
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My FB status when Swayze died wasn't about the dancing.

It was along the lines of Kanye stating that Jackson had the best death/funeral of all times.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

I liked the joke I saw in the bonfire of Kanye on CNN after Patrick Swayze passed away, saying Micheal Jackson was the greatest dancer of all time. :D:S

I wish I had an ego that big. Damn, I'd be the greatest of all time. :D

See the problem we have here is, Ordinary Guy is a genuine folk hero, bigger than any Kanye. Kanye can just scream "bitches," "ho's," "Ni**a," etc. Ordinary Guy just does his thing and hes a hero. :P

I wish I had an ego that big. Damn, I'd be the greatest of all time. :D

Dude, seriously, you are far, far, far greater that that dork in every way but the bank account.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo