BillyVance

Just FYI

Youll be back. I quit in april or so and I came back. Although I really want to leave again. Its liberating isnt it?

I dunno if I want to go back. I deleted everything I could delete from my account. Took a while too. Facebook seems to make that difficult.

It wasn't due to anyone. I just decided to simplify my life and stick with dropzone.com. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I deleted everything I could delete from my account. Took a while too. Facebook seems to make that difficult.

I did that too, now refriending people is a HUGE pain, really not worth it.... however there is a small handful of people I only talk to on there. Im weighing my options right now :)

I quit Facebook.

My life is simpler now.

Woot.

Shouldn't this be a status update ...

:P:P:P

I did put out a statement before deactivating the account. Not sure if anyone's going to see it because I deleted my friend lists... anyway, if they can, they'll see my email address, or find me here.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I quit Facebook.

My life is simpler now.

Woot.

How cool and ironic. I also deactivated my FB account down this morning. I'm simplifying my life and am refocusing my immediate goals, now that JFTC is over. Deactivating my facebook page will allow me to be more productive with non-skydiving goals/work.

I'll return, eventually. I'm not too worried about the whole thing. It's difficult to leave behind such an extensive form of contact (especially my daily contact with the bigway community) for long.

i use FB thusly:

assumed name
no info exept contact details
only log in if i want to send someone a message about something.

it's useful to just give new folks your fb name, easy way of having a contact list that isn't on your phone which you could lose.
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!

FB is pretty much how I stay in touch with a lot of people. The only thing I dislike about the site is all the stupid polls and "what kind of flower am I" crap.

But, say, if one of my friends from CO does a hike up a mountain and posts pics. Yeah, I want to see that shit.

FB is pretty much how I stay in touch with a lot of people. The only thing I dislike about the site is all the stupid polls and "what kind of flower am I" crap.

But, say, if one of my friends from CO does a hike up a mountain and posts pics. Yeah, I want to see that shit.

I just figured out the "Hide" option for those things. I could stand having to wade through all this Mafia Wars and Farmville crap to see what people were up to.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher