nigel99

this is why I swim for excercise

I swim pretty much every day to try and keep fit, as I hate the gym and running etc. Well one of the "perks" is the awesome eye candy that is usually on display - similar to the attached pic.

There are some days when you simply don't want to stop:). Finally one thing that has absolutely amazed me is that when I swim it is usually dominated by elderly people, but goodness some of the ladies are smoking - and I am not talking about people in their 40's or early 50's. Some of them are quite easily in their late 60's.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

I swim pretty much every day to try and keep fit, as I hate the gym and running etc. Well one of the "perks" is the awesome eye candy that is usually on display - similar to the attached pic.

There are some days when you simply don't want to stop:). Finally one thing that has absolutely amazed me is that when I swim it is usually dominated by elderly people, but goodness some of the ladies are smoking - and I am not talking about people in their 40's or early 50's. Some of them are quite easily in their late 60's.

I gotta say - You look Toned Nigel . . . but . . . How do you compliment that on a guy . . . What - Nice Pattern on the bikini Bottoms?:o I guess swimming DOES keep you fit. Keep it up!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Damn He does look hot from the waist down.

Its amazing what shaving can do for sex appeal.:D

:DI'm telling you - it is all in the flower pattern.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Damn He does look hot from the waist down.

Its amazing what shaving can do for sex appeal.:D

:DI'm telling you - it is all in the flower pattern.:ph34r:

bastards - it was an example of the motivational aids that I have.

I'd hate to think that you were thinking of me while tossing off. Believe me I am a middle aged man with a beer bellyB|
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.