d_squared431

Things that make you

say hmmmm....

For example. user has never logged in. They had to have logged in once and the was when they created an acct.

Why does lisah's cow avatar make me want to have steak and a glass of milk....

Why do I lose all track to time when on dz.com. I was off work 15 minutes ago and here I am still reading and posting....
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

When you intentionally omit the end of a sentence, as you did in the title, you should use an ellipsis to represent the missing words, which consists of three periods. You seem to have the rough idea elsewhere in your text, buy you've added one too many periods (four) when you used an ellipsis there. I've corrected the subject title for you, above, so you can see how it would look if corrected.

When you intentionally omit the end of a sentence, as you did in the title, you should use an ellipsis to represent the missing words, which consists of three periods. You seem to have the rough idea elsewhere in your text, buy you've added one too many periods (four) when you used an ellipsis there. I've corrected the subject title for you, above, so you can see how it would look if corrected.

buy you've ;)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

So i see someone corrected you in SC on this same thing and you decided to pick on a poor innocent bonfire poster(me) with your new found knowledge.(...):P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I'm still trying to figure out why the mods didn't allow my bodybuilding pictures in my profile, but allow others to post pics of their genitals. Does that count as something that makes you go hmmm...?
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

:Dyeah thats what I meant

I got this knife set once at a family Christmas which I thought was great until my sister started to laugh uncontrollably because one of the knives n the box was called a five and a half inch boner which made me laugh too because thats just sad:D
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Ohh... here i go getting all worked up and about to rant and rave about how girls complain about size...

I mean come on... Theres nothing that can be done about that!!! Girls can get implants if thiers is too small.. guys.. well we are stuck.. [:/]:(

"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

Well this world is about balancing compromise- you look tall in the pic- so would you rather be short in height- because thats no fucking picnic either.

You gotta play the cards that are dealt ya ma'bruthuh! Play 'doze cards!!
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

5'9''... :|[:/]

Oh yea... Im playing the cards.. Just throwing it out there. Girls complain about size... and we cant control that... They can control thier size. :|

:)

"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

Psst...I hear there are stores that you can buy things at to help for certain short comings....;)

We all say size matters but you know I and most others women would make due with the average sized male/or just under average for the right guy. I am sure we would give you positive feed back if you wanted to post in one of the best threads ever started in the bonfire. I will be happy to supply the link for you...:)

The glory thread

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Psst...I hear there are stores that you can buy things at to help for certain short comings....;)

That takes care of one problem.. time.. [:/]:|

but the other cant be fixed. (length) [:/]

but on the bright side... umm...

im having a good day! :)