red_iron

Looking for a couple good ounces of shit

Whether I'm at Perris or in Spain, or Italia, who should I hook up with at the DZ after hours to score some good shit? Really good shit.

I'll not drop the 50 good names I already know of that are solid connections. Ya'know whether it's coke or X, or the downs to go sleep after. Sometimes the best weed is better.

I know when I'm scoring shit at a DZ with ppl I know I can relax, never would I ever want to fight over pills or shitty shit... just because I haven't been there before, I'm cool. Let's just get fucked up.

I'm looking for solid people to score some serious shit from when I travel to different DZ's.

My wife's a tramp and her girlfriend is worse... but buyaa we we party and those two bitches drive me crazy when they are together.

Who's the hook-up at your local DZ?

score some serious shit

My dog just laid a massive pile of it with a nasty smell!! I am not sure if you can handle it but I will send it to you if you pay postage. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Kinda of sick that you want shit...

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No, 5 years ago I was a student, 5 years later I'm a jaded brutally honest expert at this sport.

I'll drop you names of the lying DZO's I've partied with. The video I've seen that will nver see the light of day, the lie's, the outright lie's that keep a DZ in operation.

You're a jerk to think I am anything other than the real deal.... Schmucko. I've got blood on my hands.... So fuck you.

and 5 yrs ago you were a troll to...:S

Give him a break,we needed some entertainment around here.

The fascinating part is that Deedy has only been here for 4 years.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Oooo good point! Unless she was here earlier under another name. Quite a few posters I know have changed names - Guppie, Mcbeth, divot....
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No, 5 years ago I was a student, 5 years later I'm a jaded brutally honest expert at this sport.

I'll drop you names of the lying DZO's I've partied with. The video I've seen that will nver see the light of day, the lie's, the outright lie's that keep a DZ in operation.

You're a jerk to think I am anything other than the real deal.... Schmucko. I've got blood on my hands.... So fuck you.

Gesh, now you have gone and done it. You PA'd me and well that is the end of this thread...

(puts popcorn back in the bag )
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

You should check the websites of the various DZs you want to visit. I'm sure they publish a list of their on-site vendors on their sites. Many DZs are not "full-service" facilities and in these cases you could call ahead to the local Chambers of Commerce for guidance and recommendations.

and it's so brief when it is here....
:D

IBTL!!! Haven't seen that acronym posted in a long time. :D

Didnt the mods post that was a bannable offence??

Oops.... okay, if they did, I forgot. Won't use it again. :)

Hmmm ... says you just registered today but you have 7503 posts ... How'd that happen?! ;);)
'Shell

Hmmm ... says you just registered today but you have 7503 posts ... How'd that happen?! ;);)

That date has been screwed up for ages, ever since they did a sw upgrade here.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.