iluvtofly

What do guys do online?

Well?

Your poll is bunk - we have a highly diversified format to follow.

Oh? How so?

The Guy Card foundation prohibits any sharing or divulging of this information.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Right now I'm waiting for my travel agent's slow-assed site to figure out how to get me somewhere I don't want to go when I don't want to be there.

Alabama Huh?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Right now I'm waiting for my travel agent's slow-assed site to figure out how to get me somewhere I don't want to go when I don't want to be there.

Alabama Huh?

Both times I drove through Alabama last weekend I noticed that it had a strange smell to it. :o

Pick on :

turtle
stitch
iluvtofly
billyvance
divot
mooOOoow at lisah
Poke the bear from time to time
read the bonfire for educational purposes and current affairs.
hmmm....I know there is more....:P

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Alabama Huh?

Both times I drove through Alabama last weekend I noticed that it had a strange smell to it. :o

And now you are sick . . . coincidence?

Alabama Huh?

That explains it...I'm never going to Alabama again

Alabama Huh?

That explains it...I'm never going to Alabama again

No - you have to open your mouth somewhere else.

Alabama Huh?

Drive from SC to Bama-fly from Birmingham to Memphis-drive to Tunica, MS for a few days-back through Memphis to Ozark, AL via Birmingham where I'll pick up my car again-on to Bay St. Louis, MS with a possible stop in Pensacola for a day or two then home. Looking at 18 straight days on the road. I haven't worked up the courage to tell my wife yet.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Alabama Huh?

Drive from SC to Bama-fly from Birmingham to Memphis-drive to Tunica, MS for a few days-back through Memphis to Ozark, AL via Birmingham where I'll pick up my car again-on to Bay St. Louis, MS with a possible stop in Pensacola for a day or two then home. Looking at 18 straight days on the road. I haven't worked up the courage to tell my wife yet.

Awwwwe - That SUX . . .

But I did find this . . .

Houston Hobby, TX (HOU) to Charlotte, NC (CLT)

Round-Trip Price: USD 198.00+

offers non-stop service and connecting service Advance Purchase: 10 days Rules
Latest Travel: 10Mar10

:D:D:D

Alabama Huh?

Yeah...that definitely sucks. :(

Alabama Huh?

Awwwwe - That SUX . . .

But I did find this . . .

Round-Trip Price: USD 198.00+

offers non-stop service and connecting service Advance Purchase: 10 days Rules
Latest Travel: 10Mar10

:D:D:D

[:/]
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Aw crap! I hate when you visit while I'm away. I get home and the grass isn't mowed and the wife isn't satisfied so I've still got to catch everything up before I can get some rest.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Aw crap! I hate when you visit while I'm away. I get home and the grass isn't mowed and the wife isn't satisfied so I've still got to catch everything up before I can get some rest.

LOL

No - wife was distraught . . . it just seems the same - the symptoms are very similar.:D

And it's too cold . . . the grass is dead . . .

Alabama Huh?

Not entirely sure where youre trying to go, but I live right outside Ozark and Im in Pensacola every weekend if yall need anything!

. . . need anything!

OK - So - Line up 5 bucled straight jackets, 4 Abnormal Psychologists, 3 French Maids, 2 bottles of KY, and a Poster of Janeane Garofalo . . . that should do it for him.:D:D