miranda09

How does the friend thing on here work?

What is this first rule of funks you are talking about? Please excuse my ignorance, I'm still getting over the fact that somebody yelled at me in the skydiving forum just because I asked what is best to wear to keep warm in the winter.

Someone with a "B" license and a skygod complex?:S

We can help you with that here, but we will need to see full length pics, (to determine your correct size), and preferably these pics won't include the words "Funks Is Back".:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

What is this first rule of funks you are talking about?

Someone with a "B" license and a skygod complex?:S

We can help you with that here, but we wioll need to see full length pics, (to determine your correct size), and preferably these pics won't include the words "Funks Is Back".:|

Actually he doesn't have a skygod complex. He just thoroughly enjoys picking on the posters on this site that are complete idiots.
Have a beer with the guy sometimes, it's hillarious. Although, he keep avoiding me ever since I fucked his ex-wife.

#2 Some will see the picture you used as a call for attention, some will see it as a flirt, personally I see it as a bit naive. Like I said above, look at how many women have that identifiable of a pic as their avatar.

I used this picture so people would know who I am since I am new to the sport. Thats all, I am not desperate for attention and I'm not sure why some would see it that way.

And I'm definitely not naive! I knew the tequila shots bought for me the other night were to serve only one purpose....guess what? I drank for free, got a real nice buzz, and the guy went home alone! I think you guys underestimate us!!!

When I first showed up here I was accused of being a dude in disguise. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:D:D:D

I remember that. It was cause you were so blunt with your comments.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

When I first showed up here I was accused of being a dude in disguise. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I know what dude I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
-- Kirk Lazarus
;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I still think you are! :P:D

And I wasn't going to point a finger on who was so vocal about thinking that!!!!!!! :P:P:P

I am never one to be ashamed about mistakenly accusing a woman on the internet of being a man in drag. ;)
www.FourWheelerHB.com

And I wasn't going to point a finger on who was so vocal about thinking that!!!!!!! :P:P:P

I am never one to be ashamed about mistakenly accusing a woman on the internet of being a man in drag. ;)

You gave me a complex!! I'm like, "WTF??!! Do I look THAT bad??!!??" :ph34r:
Always be kinder than you feel.

:D:D:D

I remember that. It was cause you were so blunt with your comments.

Now I'm a kinder, gentler girl. :)

Yes you are. Unless you have tuaca or something like that...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Hah actually it's works the other way around. I found your avatar to be of an attractive woman which only made me more suspicious. Obviously a troll posing as a woman looking for attention would use a pic of an attractive woman as an avatar. So Miranda is probably a dude too. :P:D:D
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Hah actually it's works the other way around. I found your avatar to be of an attractive woman which only made me more suspicious. Obviously a troll posing as a woman looking for attention would use a pic of an attractive woman as an avatar. So Miranda is probably a dude too. :P:D:D

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Well, we'll never know until she posts what she says are her boobies and then it's confirmed by one of you guys at a boogie in a warm location. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

So Miranda is probably a dude too.

Why do you guys keep saying that???

And btw - you people are bad influences, I am supposed to be in class right now!! B|

What? You expect us me to take everything you say as the truth? Eventually we will all find out one way or another so don't frett. :P
www.FourWheelerHB.com

So Miranda is probably a dude too.

Why do you guys keep saying that???

And btw - you people are bad influences, I am supposed to be in class right now!! B|

We've got her. ;)

>:( bwahahahaha

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?