skymama

Are you going to send Christmas cards this year?

I like to make an e-card using Adobe Flash, if I have enough time - I plan to do it this year. Takes a lot of time and effort to put together, but at least once it's done there are no envelopes to write - I can forward them via email. :)
However, more and more email providers are blocking .swf attachments >:(- anybody know of a good hosting site for Flash content, so I can just upload it and send people a URL instead?

We're trying to scale back on the cards. I think I'll try and get by with just a dozen or so this year. Since we run the charity fundraiser during the year, there's a few extra special people that I want to send greetings to.

We like getting the cards and hanging them on a string in the family room. I love the ones that have a family photo especially. We would like to do the same, but the only time we have everyone together anymore is Christmas, a little too late to take the shot.:D