hcsvader

Do you smoke pot?

Also forgot the "If I didn't have to worry about loosing my job and going to jail" option...

:D:D:D + 1

+1 more... I never did much smoking (of any kind) but if it wasn't for my profession, I might be more likely to try certain things. Part of my contract is a moral clause which includes drugs, etc. Maybe it's a good thing?? I forget?:S
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Also forgot the "If I didn't have to worry about loosing my job and going to jail" option...

Ya I thats probly where I sit now. I used to smoke alot 5 years ago then I got into a career where I have to drug test pretty frequently so that pretty much put a stop to me smoking pot. I dont think I would be a habitual smoker if I didnt have to worry about having to test for it but there definatly would have been times when I wouldn't have said no.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Never tried anything but alcohol and a cigarette, both of which I'm not a big fan of.. I don't mind at all if others do it, as long as it doesn't cause them or those around them any suffering/heartache.

I'm pretty anti-drugs to begin with.. It's not a moral objection - I just personally feel that some things don't belong in my system. I feel the same way about processed or artificial foods. I think drugs numb or enhance feelings/symptoms that are there for a reason & I prefer to deal with those feelings rather than escape them. I don't even take aspirin when I have a headache!

I would take drugs if it made sense - like to fight cancer or alleviate unbearable pain. I would also try it recreationally if I was really, really curious about it's effects but so far I've never felt that impulse.

Basically, I think there isn't much point. But then, I wouldn't really know!!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Never tried anything but alcohol and a cigarette …

So you (literally) skipped straight to the hard stuff! :D

I'm pretty anti-drugs to begin with.. It's not a moral objection - I just personally feel that some things don't belong in my system.

That sounds reasonable. You post seems to indicate that you are making decisions for yourself rather than trying to impose your beliefs upon everyone else. :)
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

reminds me of the high school polls that asked about drug use.
everyone lied because it was funny...very warped results.

a lot of folks won't admit immoral behavior, or behavior that is believed immoral or illegal by some...:D:D:D

:D:D:D

I remember the middle school one and answering yes to everything from weed to ruffies. Me and another guy convinced at least half the class to do it. I'm sure they knew we were lying and treated us as outliers.