npgraphicdesign

Sunday night funnies.

Did you hear about the hole in the fence around the Playboy mansion? There aren't any suspects, but the police are looking into it!

did you hear about that guy from texas that thought he was a badass swooper, so badass that he put up a website that didnt even work and then advertised it to the world for them all to click on and waste 10 fucking seconds of their lives? Well, guess what? I just stole my 10 seconds back from your ass!

Texas Swoopers is the Texas Swoop League, its not about me. I'm migrating the FB group to a regular website. It'll be up by the end of the month. The 2010 Texas competition schedule should be finalized by then as well.

Come swoop with us. Come compete with us. Just come have fun. Or you can be a hater.:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Texas Swoopers is the Texas Swoop League, its not about me. I'm migrating the FB group to a regular website. It'll be up by the end of the month. The 2010 Texas competition schedule should be finalized by then as well.

Come swoop with us. Come compete with us. Just come have fun. Or you can be a hater.:P

Your logo reads as TEXAWOOPERS. :P:ph34r::D

how ironic, a guy with graphicdesign in his name is criticizing somebodys website logo, could that be anymore of a pathetic attempt to drum up business?

your not gonna get any hand outs here buddy.

how ironic, a guy with graphicdesign in his name is criticizing somebodys website logo, could that be anymore of a pathetic attempt to drum up business?

your not gonna get any hand outs here buddy.

Actually, that wasn't my purpose at all. >:( Not looking for handouts either, so go flock yourself. :ph34r: I was simply making a joke.

You can tell a Texan from a mile away.
Get up close, you can't tell 'em squat.

You can always tell a Texan. You just can't tell him much. :)
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, moved to Texas. Bert always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale, he bought them and wore them home.

Walking proudly, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, "Notice anything different about me?" Margaret looked him over. "Nope."

Frustrated, Bert stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the boots. Again he asked Margaret, a little louder this time, "Notice anything different NOW?"

Margaret looked up and exclaimed, "Bert, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday and it'll be hanging down again tomorrow!!"

Furious, Bert yelled, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?'"

"Nope", she replied..

"IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!'"

Without changing her expression, Margaret replied, "Shoulda bought a hat, Bert. Shoulda bought a hat."

How many feminists does it take to change a lightbulb?

One. And that's not funny

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)