pincheck

payback is a Bitch !

The genius here is in showing the comments - "Hey, Brian! If you cut your hair you're gettign a BJ!"

Personally, I would NEVER, EVER do something like this. Can you see a family get together in 2020? "Remember when I posted your list to Facebook?"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

The genius here is in showing the comments - "Hey, Brian! If you cut your hair you're gettign a BJ!"

Personally, I would NEVER, EVER do something like this. Can you see a family get together in 2020? "Remember when I posted your list to Facebook?"

I would like to disagree ever so slightly... I think the true genius lies in the fact that he tagged all the people on that list in the photo. Well played, indeed.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

well, to be honest, she is a slut. unless this is normal, girls, would you like to elaborate?

For me it wasnt normal, but I had more than one friend in high school that were all about blowing every other guy in school. (I think Im most disturbed by the fact that these are high schoolers... Maybe I was overly innocent and prudish in high school, but Im pretty happy with my lack of STDs/babies/etc).

Oh and who lists this stuff for anyone to find???

well, i went to an all boy school, i didn't know of anyone that was all about blowing every other guy, i'm sure there were probably some that were into it, lucky for me, er, i mean them that facebook wasn't around then!
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!

well, to be honest, she is a slut. unless this is normal, girls, would you like to elaborate?

For me it wasnt normal, but I had more than one friend in high school that were all about blowing every other guy in school. (I think Im most disturbed by the fact that these are high schoolers... Maybe I was overly innocent and prudish in high school, but Im pretty happy with my lack of STDs/babies/etc).

Oh and who lists this stuff for anyone to find???

One of my younger friends when he was in college knew a girl who kept an Excel spreadsheet of all the guys she'd been with. Even had different columns for what she'd done with each.,,
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

One of my younger friends when he was in college knew a girl who kept an Excel spreadsheet of all the guys she'd been with. Even had different columns for what she'd done with each.,,

:o WOW. Thats intense. I guess if she got pregnant, thatd be an easy way to figure out which guy is the daddy?