WatchYourStep

Anyone use an Indo Board?

just make your own with some 6-8" pvc and a piece of wood.:D I remember Pablo juggling on one at Skydive Aggieland several years ago. There is a pic of me on one with a beer in my hand too but that didn't last longB|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I love, love, love mine! I was just on it last night, actually. We had an old-school one when I was a child and I grew up playing on it, so I'm pretty good at staying up on it for extended periods of time. I use it when I haven't been able to get a "regular" workout in during the day. I stay on it continuously for 20-30 minutes and do different things like squats on it while watching tv. I've also been known to drink a glass of wine while standing on it. What could be better than drinking and working out at the same time? :ph34r:

If you're handy, you can make one on your own. I gave these instructions to our Carpenter at work and he made mine for me. I got the pipe from Home Depot (they cut it for me) and the friction tape from Ace Hardware (Home Depot doesn't carry it anymore). I just put the friction tape around the pipe, not on the board anywhere. The whole thing only cost about $15, a lot better than the $100 for the Indo board!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

S one a deland ive seen people play on. But if i am going to nreak my neck at a dropzone. I at least want to have jumped out of a plane first, lol. They do look fun although. I might pick one up or make one one day.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I use mine inside all the time. An easy way to get used to it is to use it on carpet and then move it to a hard floor when you're more comfortable.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon