faulknerwn

Why I'm having trouble reading dz.com

But he wants to play:P

My cat has figured out how to knock on my bedroom door. The door is loose in the latch so if she rubs up against it, it makes a bang. She'll do this in the morning until I get up and feed her.

Its really funny if I yell shut up kitty, she'll start meowing excitedly because she knows i am awake

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

When I do it, the cats (both of them) come running into the room. They look really concerned, looking around and trying to find the kitten. After a few plays, they end up coming to me, meowing really concerned to me. They're basically saying "why are you just sitting there? Can't you hear the kitten? Its in trouble! We need to find it!"

:D

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

My cat has figured out how to knock on my bedroom door. The door is loose in the latch so if she rubs up against it, it makes a bang. She'll do this in the morning until I get up and feed her.

There's no locking the cat out in my bedroom. It's his bed and if we're lucky, he'll let us sleep on it. :D

He is really good about chilling out and lying quietly throughout the night, but once I've given him an indication that I'm awake (by rolling over and opening my eyes), then it's "pay attention to me" time. Sometimes, though, "pay attention to me" means "I'm going to flop my 16-lb body across your midsection, including your bladder and what do you mean you have to pee I'm comfortable here."
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Frigging animals ;-)

It's got to be the Mac, what else could it be?????
;);););)
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Zoe' is an expert at opening doors. All of the doors in our house have pull down handles, so she knows how to jump up, hang down and launch the door open.

We have one closet with the fold-open doors and she knows just where to slip her paw under and pull out so the door opens. This is the closet where we keep the skydiving gear. :|

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.