Andy_Copland

Puppy Cam

OK, i dont think you understand the difference between being scared of something and taking preventative measures. I took preventative measures....and you didn't. Now lets see...who had a pigeon smack them in the face again? Oh thats right, you did, because you weren't taking precautions like i was...I was ready for that disease infested flying rat so when it came right for us I ducked....and you got a face full of bird ;)

"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Hiding behind you? Hardly! I was checking out the window to make sure nothing had changed out front! I will admit, the can didnt work, but who knew those creatures were so dumb that they dont move when objects are thrown at them! And you do have to give me credit, i eventually got those bastards off the ladder and I had to get up close and personal to do it!

"He's trying to stare me down!"
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Where are the pigeons??

And I hope you have a more stable mount on your jump helmet. The puppy cam couldn't decide if it was a top mount or a side mount
:D:D:D

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo