Boris73

If you want to keep your licence don't get a motorbike

yeah now they have cameras the whole way across the alley,so i doubt that will be hapening much more. Thanks Big Brother, one more way to enforce your will on us.

btw for all you geezers who say i ride like a squid "BRING IT ON" youve never seen my riding skills, ive been in the harness of a 1000cc sportbike for over 10 yrs. raced all over the country. mabye you need to hit the "search button" and find out what a squid is.... much rather be fast and nimble than a toad that thinks he owns the road.

have you seen the southpark called "the f word" its pretty fitting. hahahahahaha.... brabrapbra bra
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

ve been in the harness of a 1000cc sportbike for over 10 yrs. raced all over the country.

Good for you. Now keep it on the track!

I'm tired of moping up dead riders. Just like skydivers downsizing, each person on a bike thinks they're special and can handle it. That they have mad skillz. Very few have any sort of significant, organized ROAD riding training. And I'm not talking about the very basic, watered down MSF "Advanced Course."
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

ve been in the harness of a 1000cc sportbike for over 10 yrs. raced all over the country.

I'm tired of moping up dead riders. Just like skydivers downsizing, each person on a bike thinks they're special and can handle it. That they have mad skillz. Very few have any sort of significant, organized ROAD riding training. And I'm not talking about the very basic, watered down MSF "Advanced Course."

There's a reason EMT's and ER personal call them Donorcycles
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Which makes all us other "Bikers" look bad...>:(

Agreed.

I'm not trying to reprimand the kid though, well not much, I do remember what it was like to be young and bullet-proof. ;)

Initially I was just responding about the insanity I saw a few weeks ago on the Southbound I-75 from I-10 to the Wesley Chapel exit.

Cars going 80-100 mph in the left and center lanes and so close to each other they seemed to have been on trailer hitches.

One tap of the brakes and cars were weaving and shifting lanes so fast it made Nascar seem tame.
:S:S:S

I guess they were in hurry to get to one of those sex shops.

“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

sorry bro the only thing making you look bad is the mirror. southparkstudios.com "the f word" ya thats making you look pretty bad too! hahahahahaha
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

sorry bro the only thing making you look bad is the mirror. southparkstudios.com "the f word" ya thats making you look pretty bad too! hahahahahaha

Nuttin like a clown hiding behind a Keyboard! Mouths get big, when they are out of reach!:|

Nuttin like a clown hiding behind a Keyboard! Mouths get big, when they are out of reach!

Don't mean nuthin'...you got more time in a scooter saddle than lil' Skippy does on the planet! :D

Waste of time trying to educate the unwilling! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

u call me a squid, i dont like it, i call u out and you act like a fag... brap bra bra... watch the video then you will know where im coming from.

its all in fun you doushe bag. grow up

Here's something for you to use next time someone insults you, just for fun. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

u call me a squid, i dont like it, i call u out and you act like a fag... brap bra bra... watch the video then you will know where im coming from.

Nice, that's stored in my future insults folder:D

Laughin my ass off...(at that and the squid)

I'm tired of moping up dead riders.

Please......you're a cop. They are the ones standing around while other people do actual work. They are the ones running the biggest gang around. Arrest bikers during the week and play biker during the weekend. You're not a biker, you are a wannabe.

hahahaha ya the squid is laughing his ass off too, cause hes at the everglades boogie and you are on the computer! blues

hahahaha ya the squid is laughing his ass off too, cause hes at the everglades boogie and you are on the computer! blues

Yer a fuckin Moron, I just got home from a little run on my 47,(harley , incase your not too sure what bikes were built back then) to look at a dirtbike for my son!

As for Runs? I was at Sturgis 1975, and 1978, and 1988, and again in 1990, already have a house for this year...

My money is on that you weren't even a gleem in your daddies eye yet!

i got popped on aligator alley (I75) doing 109mph, talked my way out of it, sometimes it does pay to be nice!

There is one mistake in my first reply to you.

I thought "Alligator Alley" was all of I-75.

I was informed otherwise.

I'm trying to be nice here.

So let's just laugh about it.

Some of these folks here have pimples on their asses with more hours in the saddle than you do.:o:o:o;););)B|B|B|

OMG, did I just say that out loud?

Oops, Twardo just said that, sort of.

Nice work on your helmet and surfboard.

You do have talent.

I wear full leathers and just purchased some pre-scuffed knee pucks so I have street cred when I pose at star bucks. Chicken Strips? .. ha, I sanded them down!!!!

I already wore the center out of my track tack offs which is why I have new sanded tires. Those track take offs were cool. I got a lot of compliments on how fast I must be. "Thanks" I said, with a all telling gleam in my eye.

"Come ride with us!!!" They say

"No no, I've been carving up the canyons for the past 17 hours. My knee pucks need a rest" I fibbed and gave a twisting stretch to show how much work it must have been to ride so fast for so long.

"oh... maybe next time, you can show me new lines :)" ... they say.

They all love me. My 2 brothers super loud slip on makes everyone stop and take notice as the engine hits the rev limiter while I slowly coast out of the parking lot. I drive off slowly with one hand on my hip, elbow sticking out and my body slightly cocked left to show how comfortable I am at riding such a menacing motorcycle.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I'm tired of moping up dead riders.

Please......you're a cop. They are the ones standing around while other people do actual work. They are the ones running the biggest gang around. Arrest bikers during the week and play biker during the weekend. You're not a biker, you are a wannabe.
Dave was riding bike for years before every being a LEO let alone becoming a Motorbike LEO.
I think he might just qualify as a Biker should he choose to ID as one.
Wankers one the other hand who think that they have exclusive rights to the term Biker, are in my view the real wannabes:D:D:D

You CANT BE A BIKER ...that would diminish my own experience in my shallow little world:S:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I don't play biker on the weekend. I play skydiver on the weekend. I don't wear a patch, hell, I don't even wear a leather vest.:D

I play biker during the week. Minimum of 40 hours a week in the saddle. Never mind all the hundreds of hours of specific riding training. I still don't believe that they PAY me to ride. How much fun is that?B|

Anyways, sure, I can be called a "wanna-be biker." Hell, I've been called worst and that was just from my wife. HA! If you want to call me anything, call me a wanna-be skydiver.

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."