SpeedRacer

Who's getting snowed in on Saturday?

Thanks, I'll have to check it out! Looked at a couple of reviews of the place and it looks quite interesting.

We loved it. We used some Marriott points a couple years ago on a Perris trip and the closest location was Riverside. Found it on an internet search and it turned out to be one of the more memorable breakfasts. As the reviews said it doesn't look like much, but the food is fantastic.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Sourdough is the way to go. I am health conscious too, but not a fan of whole grain brain for french toast.

I never knew people made it without vanilla. Mmmmm.... eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and a sprinkle of sugar to make the outside crispy...

What the hell? I NEVER put any thing like that in my french toast! French toast doesn't mean you have to add the French!:S:P

If you hate the French that much, just call your goddamn french toast "freedom toast"! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

OK RIIGHT!!

SO How many of the blizzard people are drinking right now???

SOUND OFFF!@! One two three four

As soon as I eat some real food, it's 0-beer-30!

This crap started around 9:30PM. Now just after 10AM we have around 12-14 inches & the weather is still coming out of the west. At some point the weather will turn & come from the north-east. At that point we can Atlantic ocean moisture to the Gulf moisture already here, plus the winds will increase to 25-35MPH! :S

A 20 year old skydiving injury started hurting around mid November for no reason. Today, my shoulder HURTS LIKE HELL!!!!!! Woke me up every time I moved last night... >:( At least I have enough french toast makings!
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

We're not snowed in (but it is a little drizzly out there ;)) but this thread inspired me to make French toast anyway. Didn't find any day-old at the bakery, but I grabbed a nice loaf of hearty white buttermilk bread and left the slices out overnight so they were nice and stale.

Mmm... food coma!

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke