fallinbear

MAGICAL SNOW?! (Rant...)

Did you know that 8-12 inches of snow will make dog poop magically disappear???

>:(

Apparently, that is the belief in my apartment complex :S

As a responsible pet owner, I pick up after my dog. It's just something I've always done because I don't like stepping in crap and tracking it all over the damn place. Am I crazy or somethin'?

Scenario....maybe they're wearing tennis shoes and don't want to trudge though snow and get it all in their shoes to pick up after the dog? Ok, maybe.

That's all good and well, but when your dog shits on a cleanly-shoveled sidewalk PICK IT THE F**K UP!!!

Grrrrr...rant done.

I'm getting to the point that if I see someone let that happen, I'm going to use my own shit-mitt to pick it up, follow them home, and then smear it all over their door or their car or something.

So, am I the jerk if I do something like that???

Have a nice day! :)
I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...

...I'm going to use my own shit-mitt to pick it up, follow them home, and then smear it all over their door or their car or something.

So, am I the jerk if I do something like that???

Why no, that is perfectly reasonable. ;)

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

They are the same thoughtless, selfish, lazy, inconsiderate (and on and on and on) one that don't pick it up at other times, it's just that without the grass to hide it, you can see it easier.

Are there rules at your complex?

Local laws? (my city has an ordinance requiring pick up)
Video cameras work wonders.

As satisfying as smearing it on their door (put it in a brown paper bag, and soak the bag in water right before you throw it as hard as you can at their door;)), it is still vandalism or criminal mischief.

FWIW, I just got back from a lap around the block with my little dog. The little kid next door asked what I had in the bag.:)

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Yeah, there are rules, but they're super lax on the enforcement...

That's when vigilantes like me make themselves feel better by being the bigger a$$hole;)

I'm thinkin' about making flyers and politely asking people to be more responsible about picking up. Maybe it'll work...[:/]

As for the video cameras...that would be awesome. Just don't see the complex springing for it.

I don't want to make all the decisions because if I screw up, then I can't blame it on you...

What's up with you dog walkers anyway?
I am at a loss to understand why anyone would walk their dog and let it shit in somebody else's yard...regardless of whether you pick it up or not.

If I wanted dog shit in my yard, I'd get my own dog!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Joe Morgan had a theory about dogs shitting on drop zones. I don't know if he ever tried it but I think it would probably work.

When you see a dog shitting on the drop zone, if you rub the OWNERS nose in it, the dog will never shit there again.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Ditto Speed! A more humorous way to present the problem and definately nicer than my idea of rubbing it on their door...

I knew that sooner or later someone here might help me look at it a little differently :)

Ditto Speed! A more humorous way to present the problem and definately nicer than my idea of rubbing it on their door...

I knew that sooner or later someone here might help me look at it a little differently :)

I would have scooped up the dog shit, put it in a paper bag, followed the motherfucker home, then placed the bag at their door, lit it on fire, rang the bell or knocked on the door and hightailed it outta there. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I would have scooped up the dog shit, put it in a paper bag, followed the motherfucker home, then placed the bag at their door, lit it on fire, rang the bell or knocked on the door and hightailed it outta there. :P

Haven't you heard about the kid that just got arrested for that? I like the idea of rubbing the owner's nose in it. :D:D:D You can't do it but it is a nice fantasy. Really, the found picture is a nice idea. B|

Andy, don't you know a dog doesn't want to shit in his own yard? :S:S

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Haven't you heard about the kid that just got arrested for that? I like the idea of rubbing the owner's nose in it. :D:D:D You can't do it but it is a nice fantasy. Really, the found picture is a nice idea. B|

Andy, don't you know a dog doesn't want to shit in his own yard? :S:S

No kidding. I have had to deal with fucking dogs roaming my area. I used to just grab the pellet rifle and pop them in the ass when I saw them in my yard, and those that got hit learned never to come back.

I can't do that with my girls in the house so I just open the door and yell at them and they run off.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban