porpoishead

fucking new orleans!!!!!

Fuck me running....What a long asssss...holidays new year super mardi bowl gras world champions and partridge in a fucking pear tree ride it has been in the big easy this year.......now just got spences boogie to do then enjoy a nice peaceful summertime of skydiving.....sup everybody, just checking in from the NOLA...this fucking city will get it outcha....LMAO!!!
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Right on man, it aint for everybody that's for sure...certainly gotta maintain around here its a delicate balance....I'm from new orleans, and many times, more so recently(post katrina) I just wish I could pick up and shag ass away from this motherfucker... I'd be leaving to much behind though....life long friends, family, heritage, fishing, hunting, diving the gulf...not to say there aren't any of these things elsewhere. it is certainly not the best place I've ever been to by a long shot....but its home, its my back yard, and doesn't matter were I go. it always feels good to come back home....gotta be from somewhere..

Oh and I love crawfish and popeyes fried chicken.....can't get that shit in wyoming after drinking twelve beers at midnight you know...LOL
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell