VTmotoMike08

Any bored lawyers out there?

I don't suggest actually doing it since it's a shitty thing to do to a deployed soldier.

A deployed soldier that get's a living allowance each month to pay for rent/housing.

Which he may be sending to this chick and thinking she's paying.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

We are definatly on the same page. I doubt you remember me, but I was with the Chambersburg crew that came to the last Dublin boogie that was actually in Dublin, GA.

Anyone know the answer to the following:
-In general, if we get evicted, can the landlord sue me and garnish my wages to collect on the balance of the lease plus legal fees even if I am no longer living there?[:/][:/] That would be the worst case.

Every lease I've signed had the parties 'jointly liable' for the total. The land lord can come after any or all of you (except perhaps the military guy) for the total.

So if anyone cares...
We had a talk and agreed that shes gonna kick in 200/ month and me and the other guy kick in 100/ month. Much to her surprise, the landlord did not care that she thought it was unfair and was prepared to drag us into court, what an asshole:S
I thought about blackmailing her because I have a some really good dirt, but it turns out thats called extortion and I would go to jail. Then I thought about suing her in small claims court but I realized thats more than 400 bucks worth of hassel so I decided to just pay it.

She's still an asshat, but this was probably the best resolution that I could hope for. I'm gonna use all her dishes and never clean up after myself just to piss her off for costing me $400:ph34r: