philh

anyone flown with the ZeroG Corp?

One of the jumpers in the video forum I think works for them in their photo group. Look for some posts about them in there and he can get you the details on it. Also Peter Shankman did a ride with them in the last year or so and posted about it and his Dad's time.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I have about 6 months ago. However I didn't have to pay there outrageous fee. They have our Zero G contract. How much do they charge these days?

From the Website:

http://www.gozerog.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=reservations.welcome

------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the first step towards a ZERO-G Experience!

$6,800 + 5% tax: Register yourself and/or others for a ZERO-G Platinum Experience. Experience more weightlessness and floating space with the ZERO-G Platinum Experience.

$4,950 + 5% tax: Register yourself and/or others for a ZERO-G Experience.

$195: You can also register yourself and/or others for a Non-Flyer Guest Package. A Non-Flyer Guest Package is designed for friends and family members who want to join in on the pre and post flight activities but would rather keep both feet on the ground. The Non-Flyer Guest Package includes ZERO-G merchandise and attendance at the pre and post flight orientation and Re-gravitation Celebration. Please note that guests will not be admitted into the Training Facility if a reservation is not confirmed.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

$5,000 . What did you think of the experience?

If you've never experienced Zero G, then I would say its fantastic. Is it worth $5K? For me, no.

However, for someone else it may be totally worth it.

Peter (ntprnr) on these boards, flew on it a while back. I think maybe you should consult with him and find out his experience.

Good luck!

I did it. I got a nice media discount (over 50% off.)

It was fun - It was NOT worth full price. You got ten parabalas. It's NOT the same as skydiving. Just because you don't get sick when you jump is NOT the same thing. I didn't puke, but I was DAMN Close.

Half the plane puked. Which made the rest of the flight... Not so fun.

That said, if you can afford it, sure - do it - it's one hell of a cool thing to be weightless. But if you tip a 182 pilot $20 on a wind hold day, you can probably get the same effect.

Get on Mike Mullins King Air. Shorter, but you don't have to pay extra!B|

Yeah, he'll do a zero G once in a while if you ask nicely.

Actually, he does almost what is a zero G move right before exit. Helps everyone to their feet right quick! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban